littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: New Montessori Nursery

New Montessori Nursery

I've been lucky enough to have found a Montesorri Nursery smack bang in the middle of town. It's only small but has everything set up beautifully. There are 2 fully qualified members of staff one of whom Svetlana speaks excellent english and who my 2 year old adores. I highly recommend this little nursery for young children 18mths+ living in the centre of Moscow. It runs from Mon-Fri 9am-3pm

Where is it located? I tried to reach Natalia, but no luck. If anybody else tried this nursery?

If it's the one I visited (and I think there's only one Montessori school in Moscow), it's just off Arbat. It is really new and nicely laid-out. I know someone with a son at the school and they're very happy with it, but I chose not to send our son there, purely because I felt he was too old for it. It's definitely worth going to see for yourself. The staff did seem very friendly and good with children, as monleon said. Good luck!

ronymo Guest
    It is NOT the only Montessori school in Moscow but they're very small localised and entirely Russian-speaking. I have a Russian friend who's opening one up, way south (Chertanovskaya area) so probably irrelevant for anyone here.

the montessori opening up in the south...tel phone no or address i stay towards south only.

ronymo Guest
    when they are about to open properly i'll post here, they're still in the organising stages.