littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: fake ЖКХ bills in the mailbox

fake ЖКХ bills in the mailbox

at first glance they look like nearly the real thing. And the sum to pay was not that much.1240.12 rubles. Thought, well, they are just greedy and never get enough. But then i turned the paper around and saw in fat numbers that we owe some 65.184.48 rubles. Well, one thing i know here in Strogino, if ANYONE owes that much money, they turn off the electricity (we have these new -remote- meters) they turn off the water and the Sheriff is here for sure.
    So we got together on the stairs, and checked our bills. ALL had the SAME numbers and amount. So it was obvious that something was not right. Then I went to the office of the housing estate and was told and shown a piece of paper, that it is NOT from them. And of course we owe nothing.
    there is an e mail www.dolggkh.ru or долгжкх.рф suppose if one wants to complain. I will not bother.
    Maybe it is not so much news for US as such.But maybe we have neighbors who are old(er) and maybe worry or the like. Fot that reason i post it, if maybe questions are being asked to reassure people NOT to pay and they are fake.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Maybe it is not so much news for US as such.But maybe we have neighbors who are old(er) and maybe worry or the like. Fot that reason i post it, if maybe questions are being asked to reassure people NOT to pay and they are fake.
    Scammers who prey on the elderly or the infirm or the helpless are the lowest of the low of the scum. My grandfather was pick-pocketed on a bus by a team of scum once, and lost irreplacable photos of his family.
    "What we need, as the ancients understood, is not a politician who is a business man, but a king who is a philosopher." -- G.K. Chesterton