littleangels        English Nanny
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: French in two weeks

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    320
    Thanked: 0

    French in two weeks

    In less than two weeks I ll have job interview in two language - English and French. I have to understand and speak some French. Though I passed intermediate level I am still quite not sure at all in my talents. Are there any French speaking expats who have some time next week to talk in summer veranda with a cup of coffee?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Hengelo / St. Petersburg
    Posts
    1,693
    Thanked: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by L'oiseau bleu View Post
    In less than two weeks I ll have job interview in two language - English and French. I have to understand and speak some French. Though I passed intermediate level I am still quite not sure at all in my talents. Are there any French speaking expats who have some time next week to talk in summer veranda with a cup of coffee?
    Qui.....


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    13
    Thanked: 0
    Moi...!
    PM me to set a time and place, I'll be happy to help...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    77
    Thanked: 1

    French and english

    Now yes i am available but are you offering some payment or is it for the goodness of it ,let me know , i am French and speak English fluently,though i dont qualify for an english Passport for I do not moan enough or I don't love underdogs,other than that I have wide experience of preparing for various interviews.
    pascal

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    320
    Thanked: 0
    this is really funny but thanks for asking. may be someone would also think like you did if I d be ready to pay for communication like Chineses do in HK I'd hire professional teacher I think. This is just for the sake of peace in the world, prd

    Quote Originally Posted by prd View Post
    Now yes i am available but are you offering some payment or is it for the goodness of it ,let me know , i am French and speak English fluently,though i dont qualify for an english Passport for I do not moan enough or I don't love underdogs,other than that I have wide experience of preparing for various interviews.
    pascal

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Hengelo / St. Petersburg
    Posts
    1,693
    Thanked: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by L'oiseau bleu View Post
    In less than two weeks I ll have job interview in two language - English and French. I have to understand and speak some French. Though I passed intermediate level I am still quite not sure at all in my talents. Are there any French speaking expats who have some time next week to talk in summer veranda with a cup of coffee?
    Sorry about my first stu[pid answer, But if you need somebody who speaks french please go to de Frence Consulate in Moscow and i'm sure they will help you.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    320
    Thanked: 0
    Mmm... I can;t imagine I come to people in French Consulate and ask them to chat with me did u try it with Russian consulate abroad?
    Quote Originally Posted by w.meijerink View Post
    Sorry about my first stu[pid answer, But if you need somebody who speaks french please go to de Frence Consulate in Moscow and i'm sure they will help you.

  8. #8
    Judge's Avatar
    Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    19,701
    Thanked: 3671
    Quote Originally Posted by L'oiseau bleu View Post
    Mmm... I can;t imagine I come to people in French Consulate and ask them to chat with me did u try it with Russian consulate abroad?
    Ask them to interview you for a visa,tell them you insist

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    320
    Thanked: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    Ask them to interview you for a visa,tell them you insist
    it's OK now. One of expaters from this side a nice lady from France agreed to spend some time with me tomorrow

  10. #10
    Judge's Avatar
    Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    19,701
    Thanked: 3671
    Quote Originally Posted by L'oiseau bleu View Post
    it's OK now. One of expaters from this side a nice lady from France agreed to spend some time with me tomorrow
    Excellent!!!!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    77
    Thanked: 1
    ok, if you wish I am free to talk Mondays wednesdays not too far from university area,however,if you are satisfied with the other Frog , I am also fine.I am a mature teacher of ENglish teaching here ,but being French makes me also a French teacher . I am loquacious ,humourous except when it is directed towards you,let me know about you ,or if you are interested

  12. #12
    Judge's Avatar
    Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    19,701
    Thanked: 3671
    She's got legs, she knows how to use them.
    She never begs, she knows how to choose them.

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKhiPgCKiN8&feature=related"]ZZ Top Legs music video - YouTube[/ame]

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    320
    Thanked: 0
    THanks Prd. But i am free on Tue and Thursday plus may be some weekend. and in the center of Moscow. anyway thanks for suggestion.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    97
    Thanked: 0
    Hi - good to meet you on Friday! I may be able to spare some time tonight or tomorrow, but that's all, I'm afraid. PM me if you want to meet up. Not sure that I made it clear, but French is my first language. If not, bonne chance, et la prochaine....

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Hengelo / St. Petersburg
    Posts
    1,693
    Thanked: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by L'oiseau bleu View Post
    Mmm... I can;t imagine I come to people in French Consulate and ask them to chat with me did u try it with Russian consulate abroad?
    I don't think the consulaat will chat with you, but i'm sure they can give you the name from the frence school in Russia, the same like the dutch, German, English ect.
    Student of this school has a website where they speak (skype) and write for practise.
    No you have, yes you can get.


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •