littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: I'm interested in setting up an online teaching business in Russia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm interested in setting up an online teaching business in Russia

I'm interested in setting up an online English language teaching business in Russia

I have many years experience of running a small scale online business in the UK and of online teaching itself

Any other teachers/business people interested in this field or have any suggestions or advice?

Specifically, any one with any ideas of how to market/attract clients cost effectively?

That depends on how you are planning on carrying out the online teaching. Are you thinking of Skype lessons, or something more like busuu.com? Also it depends how you are intending on earning money throught the venture, eg you can charge clients, you can set up websites with limited free access and paid full access, free websites and have payed sponsors etc. I think the question of marketing to appropriate clients really depends on the business model.
    Sorry, I am aware that is not so much an answer as it is a series of questions but I dont think the question can be answered without this sort of information.

I think I can give you some advices, I'm marketing manager from Moscow. Please PM if intrested.