littleangels        English Nanny
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Gay by... stroke!

Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    Mickey, the only problem with that is that I KNOW my view and it is quite rational, while your view as stated implies that there IS no rational view (even rational and wrong); therefore, I definitely know something that you don't, iow, you certainly have NOT considered my view. That's not an attempt to patronize but an attempt to enlighten where I honestly think I have something to offer, just as you might around your own knowledge and experience.

As posted, I meant it to see where we CAN find common ground. If we can't on that basic beginning, then we certainly can't at any later point contingent on that first one. NOT patronizing!
    Rus-Am i on the ignore button list again?......sometimes i am ,sometimes i'm not.......otherwise why are you ignoring the perfectly reasonable question I posed on post 65....Do you like your Moslem brothers ,hate gays.?I know how you Religious people always agree on that specific question.....a simple yes or no would be honest-(and save loads of time)

Quote Originally Posted by yakspeare View Post
    I heard some people even become gay from sex...
    Hey ! Mr. Yak, when I was writing to you about these cases before, you answered me that it couldn't be so.

Quote Originally Posted by peppermintpaddy View Post
    Why didnt you call it the "The Straight pride party" or the "alternative pride party" instead of what you called it........calling something "the Anti-"....immediately draws negative comments......
    Calling smth "Anti-" is somehow provocative, causes a wave of emotions, reactions, discussions... attracts attention, opinions

Like Jewish proverb from Odessa - "Make noise, Izya..."

Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    ............................NOT patronizing!

Not much, no, not really, of course not. You just assume that I have "no rational view" - nothing patronising about that. If someone stated there was "no rational view" from your Orthodox Christian perspective, you would consider dialogue pointless and, IMO, you would be justified in holding that opinion.

A pity, but this is the last post of yours to which I will respond.
    Goodbye and best wishes.
    Life is not what you make of it. You are what Life makes of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Korotky Gennady View Post
    Hey ! Mr. Yak, when I was writing to you about these cases before, you answered me that it couldn't be so.
    huh? In English or Russian please, not Korotkiski
    cured

huh? In English or Russian please, not Korotkiski

KG is saying you speak with forked tongue.

Life is tough pilgrim, it's even tougher if you're stupid

Quote Originally Posted by robertmf View Post

KG is saying you speak with forked tongue.

and he clearly lacks a sense of humour.
    cured

and he clearly lacks a sense of humour.

"Russians" are not known for their humour in the Benny Hill or 3 Stooges sense of the word.

Life is tough pilgrim, it's even tougher if you're stupid

Quote Originally Posted by robertmf View Post

"Russians" are not known for their humour in the Benny Hill or 3 Stooges sense of the word.

Benny Hill was funny??????
    Life is not what you make of it. You are what Life makes of you.

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    How often in whole history of mankind people had common sense?
    In Christendom, quite often, I think, though certainly not always.

The ignore list certainly is a relief, when one is tired of reading people who hate, and want to express that hate!

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyTong View Post
    Not much, no, not really, of course not. You just assume that I have "no rational view" - nothing patronising about that. If someone stated there was "no rational view" from your Orthodox Christian perspective, you would consider dialogue pointless and, IMO, you would be justified in holding that opinion.

Goodbye and best wishes.
    If you insist on taking that way, Mickey.
    It's not fair, though.
    For your part, you want to totally deny my worldview, too. You DO insist that it is irrational. I think there is a space where we could disagree and acknowledge reason, even if wrong, on the part of the other. But if you start from the "You believers are whacko, and I know better than anyone, because I was one", how could it end any differently?

Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister
    , when one is tired of reading people who hate, and want to express that hate!
    Now THAT's funny. An intolerant bigot complaining about haters! You couldn't make this stuff up.

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    Calling smth "Anti-" is somehow provocative, causes a wave of emotions, reactions, discussions... attracts attention, opinions

Like Jewish proverb from Odessa - "Make noise, Izya..."
    Isnt that what I just posted-you merely repeated my post-then nearly quoted a jewish proverb...oi vey!

LOOKS like rusmeister has me on ignore again....so i'll take it he hates gays like the Fundamentalists in ALL religions do(except Buddhism)

so little time....so much to hate.No wonder he has to use the ignore button.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyTong View Post

Goodbye and best wishes.
    One more thing that I missed (I had thought you were quoting me talking about what you think about my position).

I did NOT say that you have no rational view, but that you do not know what my position is based on and (seem to) hold that I have no rational view.. It appears that you inferred an entirely wrong message from my words.

You're free to not respond, of course, but it would be a pity if it was all a misunderstanding (as it appears to be).

Quote Originally Posted by peppermintpaddy View Post
    Why didnt you call it the "The Straight pride party" or the "alternative pride party" instead of what you called it........calling something "the Anti-"....immediately draws negative comments......
    Right, but it also attracts more attention. An ad for "straight pride party" will be less efficient than for a "anti gaypride party".

And as Russians are massively against these protests of gays, they will more appreciate. Of course bigots who groan against my announce won't, but do I really care...?