littleangels        English Nanny
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Running Events in Moscow

Thanks for info. When's the next hash?

Half marathon

Is there any half marathons in Moscow in 2013?

Quote Originally Posted by Shoshana jackofsky View Post
    Is there any half marathons in Moscow in 2013?
    Yes.

A 10k coming next Septemer 1st

I haven't logged in for ages oops- there was a big half on the 4th Aug.
    http://3sport.org/

Belochka is thie weekend in Izmailovski- trail marathon or 10k.

Very useful info !!

Go here and click on новости-They update it every few days and never miss a race to post big or small.
    http://procross.narod.ru/
    You could also join Russiarun group on FB and that is updated weekly with events.

15th Sep, Sunday - city full-size marathon, starts from Luzha at 12:00
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

Well, what about swimming events? Do you know where kids can attend swimming events or competition in Moscow?
    Swimming Lessons in Moscow for Expats

joshpowell Guest

Opportunity for running with a great coach in Moscow!

Hi guys,

A great opportunity for English- and French-speaking runners is just about to start up in Moscow. Please take a look at the below and get back to me on josh@iloverunning.ru if you are interested or have any questions. Essentially, we have developed a programme whereby we train people with a top coach in Moscow to run half-marathons and marathons, which our runners go to all over the world. Over 1000 Russians have already completed our training programme - now we're starting up English and French groups too!

These groups will run towards the goal of completing a half-marathon in Pisa or Korolyov on the 21st December, and will beginning their training on the 30th October! Although 7 weeks may not seem like much, we have a lot of experience in training people who have never run before and getting them to achieve this goal that they never though possible in that short space of time, even in winter!

For more information about our programme and the races that we are now training for, please check out our website at:

http://iloverunning.ru/portfolio/korolyov-pisa/

I hope to see some of you soon!

Josh
    josh@iloverunning.ru

Have you ever visited the подвал/муравейник in Korolev???? I've actually won this race 3 times, but you have been forewarned about the подвал and also be prepared to wait at the start 15-20 min in the cold as things are almost always delayed. Last year, there were several foreigners down there with the rest of us, and my coach and I were laughing but in an embarrassed kind of way. These folks would go back and report on the "less than 5 star conditions" down there.

chrisyip Guest
    Hello, I am a student from Hong Kong Education University and I am also very interested in Russian culture.Therefore, I am planning to travel Russia with my classmates for a sport exchange purpose. And I am look for some sport club or sport related organization which can allow us to visit when we arrived to Moscow. I want to know is there any training session or event, it is possible to let me join or visit? Thank you for your kind attention

Running Club is one of the best choose for me, I want to run together. Is there any suggestion for me? Thank you a lot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12