littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: INN number

INN number

Hi all,

I just got a new work permit and VKS visa. Now the accountant at my employer says I have to find out what my INN number is.

Just wondering if anyone has had to do this before. The agency that did the work permit/invitation said the VKS has to go personally to get the INN from the FMS. I don't particularly want to go over there to be sent away with a big list of new documents to provide.

Any help/advice much appreciated.

Thanks!!

Dominic

The INN should already have been issued in parallel with your work permit

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Just looking at my work permit now. It has an INN number on the back, but I assumed it was the INN of my employer. Is this my personal one?

All the best

indeed you should have it,BUT

( i only can tell the way i did it in my district,Strogino/Shchukino)
    I went there myself, new building at prospect Marshall Shukova. Asked there a nice attendant what to do and where to stand in line. There was No line,needed only my passport and a copy of my translated passport ( and since i had only an original with an apostille with me the clerk there was so friendly and made a copy himself, returned the original document to me).
    He filled then in a template on the computer, printed it out and after 5 minutes i walked out with a shiny new INN...Nothing to pay, no analyses to do, no other documents.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Yup...will head down to the FMS tomorrow. Since they have already issued me a work permit on the same passport, I will hope they issue me an INN without me having to go and translate the thing. We shall see....thanks for your reply

Quote Originally Posted by tractorboy View Post
    Yup...will head down to the FMS tomorrow. Since they have already issued me a work permit on the same passport, I will hope they issue me an INN without me having to go and translate the thing. We shall see....thanks for your reply
    FMS won't be able to help you with your INN. If you already have one, someone will have a certificate somewhere. If not, you'll have to go to the Federal Tax Service to get your INN (Individual Tax Number).

The Federal Tax Service is called (in Russian): федеральная налоговая служба (ФНС)

And the INN: индивидуальный налоговый номер (ИНН)

Oh man...that sounds like a whole new pain in the you-know-what. Thanks for the advice though

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    ( i only can tell the way i did it in my district,Strogino/Shchukino)
    I went there myself, new building at prospect Marshall Shukova. Asked there a nice attendant what to do and where to stand in line. There was No line,needed only my passport and a copy of my translated passport ( and since i had only an original with an apostille with me the clerk there was so friendly and made a copy himself, returned the original document to me).
    He filled then in a template on the computer, printed it out and after 5 minutes i walked out with a shiny new INN...Nothing to pay, no analyses to do, no other documents.
    So was this at the FNS then? Cos their website says they are on Хорошевское Ш...please tell me this was something else

There are some tips here: http://expat.ru/forum/showthread.php?p=940217
    Make sure you read the whole thread.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidB View Post
    There are some tips here: http://expat.ru/forum/showthread.php?p=940217
    Make sure you read the whole thread.
    ...and see post #12 - there is a site of FNS
    If you need any help in searching your nearest FNS, give me a shout

-before- it was there, it is the -old- one

Quote Originally Posted by tractorboy View Post
    So was this at the FNS then? Cos their website says they are on Хорошевское Ш...please tell me this was something else

i was there as well. Because apparently not everyone knew that they had moved. WHO and WHAT had moved was not made clear to me and honestly i don't want to know. And then they told me i have to go to Prospekt Marshal Shukova 1 ( it is the building NEXT to the autopark). There i got my tax number with no hassles at all. as describes already in an earlier post.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Yesterday I went to the FNS. My office turned out to be office #1. Kurskaya.

When I had a TRP I needed to bring a notarized translation of my passport. This time, with a PRP, it was just a copy of my Vid Na Zhitel'stvoe. Filled in 3 sheets of paper, most of it just repeating my address of living, document numbers, etc. Handed it in, it got accepted, INN will be ready in a week.
    We, the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by ezik View Post
    When I had a TRP I needed to bring a notarized translation of my passport. This time, with a PRP, it was just a copy of my Vid Na Zhitel'stvoe. Filled in 3 sheets of paper, most of it just repeating my address of living, document numbers, etc. Handed it in, it got accepted, INN will be ready in a week.
    So they give you a new INN when you change from TRP/visas to PRP, rather than just changing the information attached to the old one?

Yep, a new one it is.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidB View Post
    So they give you a new INN when you change from TRP/visas to PRP, rather than just changing the information attached to the old one?
    We, the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Gents, does anyone or TRP/PRP foreign citizen tried to do it via gosuslugi.ru?
    I mean "ordering" the procedure?
    As a local guy, I had INN assigned for me somewhen in 2001 (3 jobs back), and it was maturing 10 years somewhere in the basements of FNS, but I got the document (свидетельство о присвоении ИНН) only a couple of months ago.

All needed data (metric, passport data and registration address, phone num and e-mail) I entered on gosuslugi.ru, submitted it, got claim # by e-mail (not INN #) and when it was ready they sent me invitation with e-mail to arrive personally (in my case it was GNI #27 at Novocheremushkinskaya, 58, korp.1).

I needed to show there only my passport and e-mail printout with claim #. BTW if you submit INN claim or new intl passport via gosuslugi.ru, they serve you out of queue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast