littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41

Thread: Skype requests

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    629
    Thanked: 0

    Skype requests

    Hi!
    Over the last 24 hours I've got to 2 incoming requests from new forum members to add them to my skype/icq list, "so that we can talk". I just want to know if other forum users are experiencing the same thing.
    In Guus We Trust

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    4,471
    Thanked: 46
    And I assume it was a new user you never met before?

    If this becomes a trend, I'd like to know about it. We obviously want members to contribute, rather than treat this as a Skype-contact site.
    We, the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    629
    Thanked: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ezik View Post
    And I assume it was a new user you never met before?

    If this becomes a trend, I'd like to know about it. We obviously want members to contribute, rather than treat this as a Skype-contact site.
    Thank you. I'll let you know how things develop.
    In Guus We Trust

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    There and back again
    Posts
    21,756
    Thanked: 3417
    There was one request from Chinese girl...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    629
    Thanked: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    There was one request from Chinese girl...
    Her name was Emma, right?
    In Guus We Trust

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    There and back again
    Posts
    21,756
    Thanked: 3417

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,052
    Thanked: 0
    I got like 50 friend requests from random people I don*t know in the past 2 weeks and have about 300 unaswered messages.

    I have no clue whether these extrasocial butterflies are part of the forum or not, but I can definitely state that these duckers are a bit annoying and make it hard to use skype for work.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    There and back again
    Posts
    21,756
    Thanked: 3417
    Just kick them off.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    629
    Thanked: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Babygirl View Post
    I got like 50 friend requests from random people I don*t know in the past 2 weeks and have about 300 unaswered messages.

    I have no clue whether these extrasocial butterflies are part of the forum or not, but I can definitely state that these duckers are a bit annoying and make it hard to use skype for work.
    There's nothing extraordinary about this, since you're a hot one, Babygirl.
    It looks suspicious, on the other hand, when ugly and old (and married- in my case) men like myself and FatAndy start to get Skype attention from other girls. That's what we're talking about here.
    In Guus We Trust

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,602
    Thanked: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Max77 View Post
    There's nothing extraordinary about this, since you're a hot one, Babygirl.
    It looks suspicious, on the other hand, when ugly and old (and married- in my case) men like myself and FatAndy start to get Skype attention from other girls. That's what we're talking about here.
    LOL!

    Speak for yourself

    I know FatAndy personally and nobody will be allowed to provide a false information about him at my presence.
    Last edited by NotMe; 14-03-2012 at 09:20.
    "I have missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. On 26 occasions I have been entrusted to take the game winning shot, and I missed. I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
    Michael Jordan, arguably the greatest NBA player.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    There and back again
    Posts
    21,756
    Thanked: 3417
    Thank you very much...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,602
    Thanked: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    Thank you very much...
    You are welcome!

    BTW, I sent you "skype request"
    "I have missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. On 26 occasions I have been entrusted to take the game winning shot, and I missed. I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
    Michael Jordan, arguably the greatest NBA player.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    5,790
    Thanked: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Babygirl View Post
    I got like 50 friend requests from random people I don*t know in the past 2 weeks and have about 300 unaswered messages.

    I have no clue whether these extrasocial butterflies are part of the forum or not, but I can definitely state that these duckers are a bit annoying and make it hard to use skype for work.
    Tools -> Options -> Privacy is the answer to all your problems - changed the settings ages ago and have lived happily since
    Go where you are celebrated not tolerated.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    6,860
    Thanked: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Max77 View Post
    Hi!
    Over the last 24 hours I've got to 2 incoming requests from new forum members to add them to my skype/icq list, "so that we can talk". I just want to know if other forum users are experiencing the same thing.
    No.....nobody likes me
    Life is not what you make of it. You are what Life makes of you.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    629
    Thanked: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyTong View Post
    No.....nobody likes me
    Hey, MickeyTong!
    Don't be that! Of course, everybody likes you.
    In Guus We Trust

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •