littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Putin to England: Send us evidences !

Putin to England: Send us evidences !

V. Putin confirmed that Russia will prosecute Andrey Lugovov IF England sends evidences that he is involved in the Litvishenko case. If England doesn't send any evidences, no action will be done against Lugovov.

Strange that since a few months England shouts that "there are evidences" but does not share them with the Russian authorities...

In Russian only

Very intresting, and quite q turn around for VP, but a smart move. as there were RF police in england working with the UK cops at the time. as as depostions were public, i think it is safe to say that VP knows exacly what evidence there is. that leave me thinking that there is 2 options, first there is evidence for a conviction. this will make england and most of the west Very Happy with mr VP, it will allso keep this guy out of RF politics, with may be of more value to Mr VP.
    secondly the evidence would not lead to a conviction, thus takeing the heat of the RF, if managed correctly there could be many points to be socred eather way.

i think its a win win for Mr VP
    Good on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    V. Putin confirmed that Russia will prosecute Andrey Lugovov IF England sends evidences that he is involved in the Litvishenko case. If England doesn't send any evidences, no action will be done against Lugovov.

Strange that since a few months England shouts that "there are evidences" but does not share them with the Russian authorities...

In Russian only
    Britain wants them in court first. And yes, you have reminded me. Lugovev is a favourite for an election in Russia. I can see the way they are thinking. Quoted from the Times and the times quoting from the British Government they will continue this argument even if it takes years.They want the world to know they are right, the last one my view.

One thing I do admire about British diplomecy arguments internationally. They are very good. And have 100s of years experience.

i was thinking from VP side, its a change in stance for him, why??

There is evidence. of which there is I am sure. The British police have also been in Moscow. They must go to court to face the evevidence.

We cannot plurarise evidence, evidences don't or err doesn't exist.It's uncountable.

Quote Originally Posted by Bels View Post
    One thing I do admire about British diplomecy arguments internationally. They are very good. And have 100s of years experience.

It is British humor ?

There is evidence. of which there is I am sure. The British police have also been in Moscow. They must go to court to face the evevidence.
    It doesn't work like this! When a country submits a request of extradition, they tell WHY they are asking the guy. "Why" doesn't mean "blah blah blah" but they must show evidences that make the guy supposed to be linked in the considered criminal case.

AFTER the guy is sent to England, they go to court.

But as England is only able to say "We know all, he is the culprit" without telling anything CONCRETE (And I don't speak about telling in the media, but to the Russian authorities!!), it can mean that OR they have NO evidences and are shouting just to cover their attitude (Protecting criminals and terrorists), OR they have what they think "evidences" but for some reason do not want to tell them to Russia. In both cases, they will not obtain anything.

It is British humor ?
    Maybe in some cases. But watch out! Even in recent history how has it worked out Watch them in action. Iran for example. Old history China, India etc. Words sometimes work much better than action sometimes.

Sorry to let you down here, but this case is NOT at all about evidence.

If the British police were in Moscow they only got shown what was convenient to show.

What ever goes on now is diplomacy. The British know what happened. The Russians do. What's left is rituals to satisfy the newspapers and the electorate.

The scapegoat now is called Lugovov. Too bad for Lugovov. It could have been anybody else.

Why are you getting all wound up about this. Your post is correct, if extradition was possible, and a hearing was arranged then i am sure that the British government would have Shown the evidence or at lest enough evidence to secure an extradition. But that is all academic because they did ask for an extradition, but it was turned down because of the RF constitution. And correct this was.
    Now all that is a different issue to what we are talking about now.
    Now we are talking about the RF wishing to prosecute in the RF, this is a change of stance by the RF government, until now there has just been a blanket refusal.
    If and when this case goes to court, that will be the time to show the evidence, or at depositions or what ever the RF equivalent is.
    To date the RF has not given the UK police any forum to Table any evidence at all. So I think your comments about the UK police just saying they have it and doing nothing about it are wrong.
    If I am wrong please state when the UK police could have formally supplied the RF government with the evidence? bearing in mined that there were RF police working with the UK police in the UK and RF, so the RF government is well a wear of what evidence there is, just they donít have there official copy so to speak.
    Also remember that it is the UK police and not the UK government who has the evidence.

It doesn't work like this! When a country submits a request of extradition, they tell WHY they are asking the guy. "Why" doesn't mean "blah blah blah" but they must show evidences that make the guy supposed to be linked in the considered criminal case.

But as England is only able to say "We know all, he is the culprit" without telling anything CONCRETE (And I don't speak about telling in the media, but to the Russian authorities!!), it can mean that OR they have NO evidences and are shouting just to cover their attitude (Protecting criminals and terrorists), OR they have what they think "evidences" but for some reason do not want to tell them to Russia. In both cases, they will not obtain anything.

Believe me. They haven't finished yet. Theres more. They will continue untill the whole world is convinced they are right.They know from investigations they are right, The government has promised they will continue this argument to the end.Scotland yard has a lot of evidence, they are confident.

Believe me. They haven't finished yet. Theres more. They will continue untill the whole world is convinced they are right.They know from investigations they are right, The government has promised they will continue this argument to the end.Scotland yard has a lot of evidence, they are confident.
    You will see that after some time, the "superior interest of England" will make them forget this case. And you know why? Because IF this guy was really eliminated by Russian Services, it is after all normal. He was himself working for the Russian Services, and got refuge abroad. This is called treason, and everybody knows how these people finish. EVERY country in such cases acts in the same way, but generally it doesn't make so much noise. And people who make perpetual provocations from London (in this case) should understand that bills have always to be paid.

So, after England will have shown that they "know" (?!), they will think that after all, this is the rule of the game! And no need to risk a big clash between England and a big supplier of oil and gas.

. . . This is called treason, and everybody knows how these people finish. EVERY country in such cases acts in the same way, but generally it doesn't make so much noise.

Every country in such cases?
    Like Kim Philby?

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    Every country in such cases?
    Like Kim Philby?

Maybe that the British executors just couldn't find him?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast