littleangels        English Nanny
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sheremetyevo (SVO) airport

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    He lives in Mitino, no sense...

But...
    http://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.ne...936b6a24267422
    For it to make sense, I think we first need to know why he's about to enter panic mode,did his last problem come about cos of the way he arrived at the airport. ...

Taxi can always not turn up on time, break down or crash....and when getting a taxi early, the driver could be coming off night shift and usually tired, twice I've had tired drivers nodding off ...
    Bus,minivan, same, can even be stuck in traffic. ..
    Metro and then express train, no problems, take a bit longer but for sure will get there on time.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    For it to make sense, I think we first need to know why he's about to enter panic mode
    Probably he's the spy, hasn't fulfilled the program, and FSB has blacklisted him for exit?
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Probably he's the spy, hasn't fulfilled the program, and FSB has blacklisted him for exit?
    it's the back door exit for him, train to Belarus,then freedom..
    instead of catching the express train to SVO from Belorusskaya metro station ,he can catch the a direct train to Belarus. .

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    Catch the 7 am express train and you'll be there on time, the metro opens at 5.30 am

See times for trains here,
    https://aeroexpress.ru/en/sheremetyevo.html
    Yeah, I'm going to head out as soon as the metro opens. I did look it up and saw that it's about 50 minutes to Belorusskaya, and it'll be about 30 minutes or so to the airport, so I think I should be fine, knock on wood.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ConanS For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (24-02-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by ConanS View Post
    Yeah, I'm going to head out as soon as the metro opens. I did look it up and saw that it's about 50 minutes to Belorusskaya, and it'll be about 30 minutes or so to the airport, so I think I should be fine, knock on wood.
    Belorussky to SVO station is usually 35 min, every 30 min with a couple of hours during the day which are exclusions, every 20 min, plus 13:00 "hole". Buy train ticket online a day before and print out to have with you.
    All the world's Kremlin,

Belorussky to SVO station is usually 35 min, every 30 min with a couple of hours during the day which are exclusions, every 20 min, plus 13:00 "hole". Buy train ticket online a day before and print out to have with you.
    Awesome, thanks a ton for that help!

Quote Originally Posted by ConanS View Post
    Awesome, thanks a ton for that help!
    PAYP**** if you have a card with that system, is the easiest way to pay.
    https://aeroexpress.ru/en/press_rele...s20090314.html
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Terminal B was opened after renovation in May 2018, for football World Cup. Last week I was here departing to our branch office in Tomsk, West Siberia.
    In fact there was no renovation, they've destroyed old building completely and built brand new.
    Somehow it resembled me terminal A in Vnukovo (VKO) and Terminal 1 in Taipei (TPE).
    Both sterile and usual zones of B have now connection to DEF group of terminals with underground mini-metro (didn't test it).

Arrivals are on the ground floor, departures one level up (by 3 escalators + lifts up and stairway + lifts down to ground) , mini-metro to DEF one level down from ground).
    Arrival back from Tomsk was to terminal D, and they're announcing with public address loudspeakers that Aeroflot is starting to transfer federal (domestic + EAS) flights to the terminal B.
    All the world's Kremlin,

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

cheriedeperth (27-08-2018), nicklcool (27-08-2018), rusmeister (27-08-2018)

Transport ministry has issued the order that starting 24th Feb electronic boarding passes are entered to usage (depending on particular airports readiness). This means, one can use barcode / QR-code from smartphone/tablet screen.

Paper printouts and carton check-in desk boarding passes are continued to function (hardcopy is hardcopy )
    All the world's Kremlin,

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123