littleangels        English Nanny
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Permanent Residence Permit (PRP) procedures, registration, etc. (Dutchman living in Moscow with Russian wife)

This is an excellent comment from Tiancai. I would add these comments.

With the IP, the 6% tax on income under the simplified system is paid quarterly and the final payment for the previous year is due in April 30.

Also, social taxes are due, equal to around another 2% of annual income, bringing the total tax obligation to around 8%. I use an accountant who set up my IP who provides the instructions and documents. All I basically do is make the payments.

Also, it's required to submit a statement to the Russian statistics bureau showing your total income for the previous year. This is due in January for the previous year.

All the tax payments are based on bank statements (выписки) issued by my bank.

Just a small update: Today I received an official confirmation that "уведомления о проживания" can not be sent by post, you must hand it over to your local МВД in person.

For TRP or PRP?

For both the TRP and PRP

Well, in my case TRP.
    For PRP IDK, it's another ball game.

Short update: Everything was too complicated so I just decided to bring what I have and take my chances.
    I gave my "уведомления о проживания" after one year of already having the RVP. So, I had to pay administrative Straf of 5k RUB; I went to the bank and paid.
    Came back, gave the chek to him. He then cut the form in the middle and gave me a part of it. -Vcio? -Doswidanya -Spasibo! then I left.

Quote Originally Posted by Max1982 View Post
    Short update: Everything was too complicated so I just decided to bring what I have and take my chances.
    I gave my "уведомления о проживания" after one year of already having the RVP. So, I had to pay administrative Straf of 5k RUB; I went to the bank and paid.
    Came back, gave the chek to him. He then cut the form in the middle and gave me a part of it. -Vcio? -Doswidanya -Spasibo! then I left.
    most important the fine. they need the money.....
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

For next year I will try to get an IP. Now I am working on mastering my Russian.

Max1982: I suggest you go on line and hunt down some practice tests. They won't be exactly the same as the tests themselves, but they are very similar. I found them to be a great way to prepare for the tests. If you tell me what you mean by "IP" I can send you a few.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

Max1982 (21-05-2018)

ИП to have my own small business, You told me about that btw))
    Armed with that IMO it will be easier for me to get the VnG next year. And it may be easier also to tax authorities to understand what I do, from what I live etc.

Right you are!

Memory going bad.
    Last edited by xt-tsi; 21-05-2018 at 13:45.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345