littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KLM-meet and seat, your dreampartner

KLM-meet and seat, your dreampartner

http://de.nachrichten.yahoo.com/sozi...131800943.html

http://de.nachrichten.yahoo.com/sozi...131800943.html
    good if you can read German, otherwise just watch the clip, it is also in English (subtitles). Interesting prospects, but from the looks of it it is only on the Amsterdam Seoul flight.Since it is in Korean language...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

I flew KLM to Amsterdam after New Year, and they were rubbish.

Terrible service, tiny seat-space, and no food or drink included - the option to buy a ham sandwich (during the Christmas Fast? Hello?) with no other choice.

Another example of morons ignoring the real problems and believing some dross with Twitter or Facebook is going to solve their problems.

Sit back and wait for the complaints when normal people find some Facebook nutter has 'chosen' them as a partner?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparafucile View Post

Terrible service, tiny seat-space, and no food or drink included - the option to buy a ham sandwich (during the Christmas Fast? Hello?) with no other choice.

Another example of morons ignoring the real problems and believing some dross with Twitter or Facebook is going to solve their problems.

Sit back and wait for the complaints when normal people find some Facebook nutter has 'chosen' them as a partner?
    I flew with KLM several times, everything was OK with seat space and service, although their food was terrible already that times (beginning of 200x). So food as an option sounds much better - you may take smth better with you from home or airport, just have to know in advance..

can't comment on KLM, just about the food

i am a patriot and fly NIKI..
    but how are they supposed to know that -you don't eat pork, that you are a moslem, that you want kosher, vegetarian, have nut allergy or don't drink milk-.
    when ordering the ticket you can also give your dietary requirements and NO airline will refuse it. fair enough for extra $$ if it is something complicated.
    of course on check in it might be a little bit to late....
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Sparafucile View Post

Clearly you have never had suffered the indignity of being an indentured victim on any international Delta flight. For a couple of thousand bucks you get to be starved, scolded, abused, persecuted, herded, defiled and reprimanded.

Delta makes KLM and a a ham sandwich look like royalty treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by annasophia View Post
    Clearly you have never had suffered the indignity of being an indentured victim on any international Delta flight. For a couple of thousand bucks you get to be starved, scolded, abused, persecuted, herded, defiled and reprimanded.

Delta makes KLM and a a ham sandwich look like royalty treatment.
    Where is drtnsnw? You're bashing American company?
    Yes, with Delta it was non-pleasant surprise that 0.33L beer can onboard costs 5 bucks. I don't remember ticket price though, because paid for multisegment trip (Moscow-Seattle-Portland-Seattle-Boston-NYC-Moscow, Delta was on Boston-NYC).

Andy, I think one of those tiny cans of crappy American *beer* is now $6 on most US airlines AND they don't take cash anymore. Credit card only 'for your convenience'.

(So I have read. I haven't flown since the Gestap....err TSA...introduced the ~enhanced passenger screenings~ along with the backscatter x-ray machines. I've opted out of flying.)

Noooooo, it was Heineken! (around 2003-2004 if I remember correctly).
    Do you mean ALL of US air companies have stopped to accept cash for beer? Or just any cash onboard? 8)))) Or just most of them? Looks strange then...

I find it rather intrusive, a company sharing my facebook details with their clients.
    Oh, wait, that's what facebook does...

I'm actually thinking of leaving social media altogether, this KLM service is just another clue it's time to leave the bandwagon.

Pastafarian, this website is rather dry, but insightful regarding the kind of information the US is demanding from the rest of the world regarding international to/US flights.

(Reading down, including an article about the KLM Facebook thing)

Enough to put you off your $6 beer.

http://papersplease.org/wp/

Actually KLM is not the first carrier to do this, prior to this MAS or Malaysia Airline System had implemented a similar program. My personal experience with KLM leaves me with no fond memories.

Nothing strange, quite logic. I'm surprised, how long they scraped themselves before...
    Pastafarian, this website is rather dry, but insightful regarding the kind of information the US is demanding from the rest of the world regarding international to/US flights.

(Reading down, including an article about the KLM Facebook thing)

Enough to put you off your $6 beer.

http://papersplease.org/wp/

I'm afraid to ask which one was the first.... ple share...

you get to be starved, scolded, abused, persecuted, herded, defiled and reprimanded..
    Yes, I've experienced all of that on Delta... plus having a stewardess read a continuous advert for their services - bonus programme, sales offers, etc etc - which lasted the entire journey from NYC to Philadelphia. She never even paused for breath

Quote Originally Posted by drtnsnw View Post
    British Airways.
    'Welcome on board this British Airways flight 873 for London Heathrow. You're so frightfully lucky to be flying with us today, eh, what? My name is Bridget, and my team of harridans will be coming through the aircraft shortly with micrometers, to check that your seatbacks aren't reclined by even 0.0006 mm. Ordinarily we'd be making this announcement in the language of our destination country too - but Russian is quite hard, so we can't honestly be arsed.'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast