littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drtnsnw, you are in the HOT SEAT!!

Drtnsnw, you are in the HOT SEAT!!

It's been awhile, so let's bring it back!

Do you really love bar tending?

How much do you weigh exactly?

South park or family guy?

Who's sexier, me or Alina?

Which is better, pie or cake?

did you poop today?

how many times have you been on tv?
    why booze bub? why not somewhere else?

favorite mixed drink?
    fav whiskey? vodka? beer?

when not in the pub, what can you be found doing?

or where can you be found?

secret hobbies? skills?
    ◀► ◢◤

What do you miss most from America?

if you could change one thing in Russia, what would it be?

Do you see yourself getting married?

What is your ideal woman?

How many people have you slept with in Russia over/under 15

Do you believe in Love at first sight?

have you been in love?

Is there a Russian woman, that has caught your eye, and you can see your self settling down with her?

What's better Montalto pizza(spelled wrong), or corner burger?

You don't answer all questions.

I'd like to remind that Drtnsnw is entitled to nominate the next candidate for the hot seat. The ONLY criterion is that the person hasn't been on the hot seat before.

And the end of the thread, that is. Let's first burn the "most awesome-est" barman of Moscow with some more pressing questions.

And, I agree with Korotky Gennady, answer ALL!

- Do you ever feel like getting back to D.C.? Why?
    - Cocktails: stick to the recipe or add a bit more/less of spirits?
    - You post the "What makes work fun" pics on FB. What about the after-work pics???
    - What do you do to protect yourself from groupies (if anything)?
    - Awesome. The key word. Can you name any AWESOME colleague in Moscow?
    - What's your credo in life?
    We, the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Nice questions Ezig, one thing I haven't and never will be on any hot seat

Dr, are you qualified as a DR.. except in cocktails

Why are you the most awesome bar tender here, except your height, your are kinda tall, makes me feel more like a dwarf than normal

Are us as awesome with da Ruskies?

Fave Donuts... no, you can't say all... name top 3

Which book used the number 19 as the crux of calling evil from a dead man who was brought to life

Finally, why the hell don't I go to bed at a reasonable time
    Life is what you make it, we can ALL find negatives in everything, me, I prefer to see the positive, but hey, that's just me..

Quote Originally Posted by moscowmail View Post
    Nice questions Ezig, one thing I haven't and never will be on any hot seat
    I've never been in the Hot Seat myself, bro. So that makes two of us. Are you afraid of the hot seat? I am not.
    We, the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Not scared, just don't wanna

I am comfortable with the people who know me, actually know me always happy answer questions face face, RT has asked several times to do an interview, problem is when people are happy with their lives there are ALWAYS idiots who are jealous and try to drag you down, I just don't need it, however, O think the hot seat is a great idea for people who are not as well known and who are really happy for others to know them, I am for this 100%, I think really I am a little shy
    Life is what you make it, we can ALL find negatives in everything, me, I prefer to see the positive, but hey, that's just me..

LOL interviews for RT aren't that scary. Depends a bit on the location and time, but I've found RT really easy to work with. Actually, I am really happy about having to work with them, because it means that a rather big broadcaster is paying attention to the expat community. It means that our opinions are starting to matter.

I think the hot seat is a great way to ask an intriguing member some interesting questions and try to make him/her open up.

Quote Originally Posted by moscowmail View Post
    Not scared, just don't wanna

I am comfortable with the people who know me, actually know me always happy answer questions face face, RT has asked several times to do an interview, problem is when people are happy with their lives there are ALWAYS idiots who are jealous and try to drag you down, I just don't need it, however, O think the hot seat is a great idea for people who are not as well known and who are really happy for others to know them, I am for this 100%, I think really I am a little shy

Quote Originally Posted by ezik View Post
    LOL interviews for RT aren't that scary. Depends a bit on the location and time, but I've found RT really easy to work with. Actually, I am really happy about having to work with them, because it means that a rather big broadcaster is paying attention to the expat community. It means that our opinions are starting to matter.

I think the hot seat is a great way to ask an intriguing member some interesting questions and try to make him/her open up.
    Totally agree, it is just that I don't want any more exposure than I have already, otherwise more lies and sh!t will be spread, and I really don;t need that stress and hassle if people could be truthful, and honest and not listen to other liars, then maybe, but, unfortunately there are far to many idiots and sheep who do

For the record, I love my life, I gauge every decision on if I can sleep that night, I am not a great sleeper so any stabs of conscious will keep me awake, so that is how I live my life, business and personally, what I can't fathom is how some people can do and say what they do and still sleep, bit hey, we either have a jimney cricket or we don't heh

Quote Originally Posted by ezik View Post

I think it won't work with drtnsnw. He'll find the way not to open up Being always diplomatic and keeping some part of the truth to yourself is part of being successful among women. And who is more successful among them then drtnsnw?

I think he'll keep his secrets to himself ))

Quote Originally Posted by Krolick View Post
    ... Being always diplomatic and keeping some part of the truth to yourself is part of being successful among women. And who is more successful among them than drtnsnw?

Life is tough pilgrim, it's even tougher if you're stupid

So people are implying I do drugs because I'm a customer at booze bub? I'm offended by that. Don't be jealous that people like Pete and don't like you.

as one of many satisfied customers of DRTSNW's current establishment of employment, we must commend the service of this bar for which no drugs are needed

Quote Originally Posted by Krolick View Post
    I think it won't work with drtnsnw. He'll find the way not to open up Being always diplomatic and keeping some part of the truth to yourself is part of being successful among women. And who is more successful among them then drtnsnw?

Oh yeah, it s a good way to attract new women. Works very well for men who care about quantity and like new things
    I prefer to believe that not all men are like that. But it s a subject for another thread
    Last edited by kassandra; 19-11-2011 at 21:01.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast