littleangels        English Nanny
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Ballet in November

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    3
    Thanked: 0

    Ballet in November

    Hi. I would like to visit any ballet in Moscow (Swan lake would also be fine by me). If anyone would be interested, please let me know, sooner the ballet will be, better. See you. Adam

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    320
    Thanked: 0
    )) do you really seriousely think that you can buy tickets to ballet in Novermber FOR novermber? For normal price you can buy tickets at least 2 months ahead

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    3
    Thanked: 0
    I am ready to try ...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    3
    Thanked: 0

    It can be done ...

    See you on Wednesday in Novaja scena theatre

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    320
    Thanked: 0
    Congratulations Roslan i Lyudmila, I guess?

  6. #6
    gb17 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by L'oiseau bleu View Post
    )) do you really seriousely think that you can buy tickets to ballet in Novermber FOR novermber? For normal price you can buy tickets at least 2 months ahead
    Bullshit posting, its possible boxoffice.bolshoi.org

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    672
    Thanked: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by gb17 View Post
    Bullshit posting, its possible boxoffice.bolshoi.org
    Sorry, but it's not a normal price.
    6000 for a place at a dress circle... I paid 3400 a month ago for the ballet on november, 27.
    I've just checked parter.ru, some tickets are available for Swan Lake at Stanislavsky musical theater on December, 9 (1870 rubles, the only left ticket category). It's not Bolshoi of course, but it IS good (I've seen ).
    Last edited by MashaSashina; 10-11-2011 at 00:24.
    Скушно жить, мой Евгений. Куда ни странствуй,
    всюду жестокость и тупость воскликнут: "Здравствуй!
    Вот и мы!"

  8. #8
    Judge's Avatar
    Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    19,561
    Thanked: 3561
    Quote Originally Posted by MashaSashina View Post
    Sorry, but it's not a normal price.
    6000 for a place at a dress circle... I paid 3400 a month ago for the ballet on november, 27.
    I've just checked parter.ru, some tickets are available for Swan Lake at Stanislavsky musical theater on December, 9 (1870 rubles, the only left ticket category). It's not Bolshoi of course, but it IS good (I've seen ).
    It says from 4000 to 6000ru, maybe a bit cheaper if you buy early.
    I'm looking at tickets for the 25th December, would be a nice way to spend Christmas .

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    672
    Thanked: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    It says from 4000 to 6000ru, maybe a bit cheaper if you buy early.
    I'm looking at tickets for the 25th December, would be a nice way to spend Christmas .
    I compared the same hall, date, place and ballet. ))
    So it's still cheaper to buy beforehand.
    Nutcracker must be great (is this the ballet you're going to see?), I really love it's music. (Envying the way you're going to spend your Christmas. ))
    Скушно жить, мой Евгений. Куда ни странствуй,
    всюду жестокость и тупость воскликнут: "Здравствуй!
    Вот и мы!"

  10. #10
    Judge's Avatar
    Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    19,561
    Thanked: 3561
    Quote Originally Posted by MashaSashina View Post
    I compared the same hall, date, place and ballet. ))
    So it's still cheaper to buy beforehand.
    Nutcracker must be great (is this the ballet you're going to see?), I really love it's music. (Envying the way you're going to spend your Christmas. ))
    I guess so, always better to buy beforehand.
    Yep, to watch Nutcracker. I remember the music and toy soldier from when I was young.Now to actually see it preformed on Russian soil at the world famous Bolshoi Theatre would be pretty cool.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1
    Thanked: 0
    I think Stanislavsky theater might offer sth good. stanislavskymusic.ru
    is one of my favourite, try it!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •