littleangels        English Nanny
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Work Visa - invalid when work contract ends?

really

Quote Originally Posted by mattology View Post
    I have no problem in getting a new registration upon return to Russia. I will only come here for the weekends as Friday in / Sunday out. So, in any case, my last registration will be in July and I will not need to be registered anymore at all. This is my understanding and this is what my HR confirmed to me.

Registration costs 200 RUB or so, so if I do need to stay longer than 7 working days, I am more than willing to pay that amount.

I believe your HR to be uninformed ,I suggest you ask our resident "answerman" and super-moderator "Fatandy"....he like me, always gives the best answers humanly possible, but he goes above and beyond the call .... PM him..he will clarify best

OK, but what exactly was wrong or incorrect information? I do understand that I need to get a registration in case I leave the country for more than 3 business days - this is understood. But then - every time I enter for only 2 days, would I need to be registered again, even if I am within the 7 business day grace period?

Or did I understand you wrong and you are suggesting that I need a completely different (new) visa?

In fact, I met FatAndy this morning on his way to the airport and we did talk about this, but we were not 100% sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12