littleangels        English Nanny

View Poll Results: What kind of quality a women interest in a man?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good steady career

    9 52.94%
  • Humorous

    6 35.29%
  • Great Attitude

    6 35.29%
  • Domesticated (Family men)

    0 0%
  • Intelligent

    9 52.94%
  • Someone that can maintain a good conversation

    2 11.76%
  • Good physical appearance

    5 29.41%
  • Sex appeal

    10 58.82%
  • Manly and rough (Marlboro man)

    1 5.88%
  • All the above

    4 23.53%
  • None of the above

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: What kind of quality a women interest in a man?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    207
    Thanked: 0

    What kind of quality a women interest in a man?

    Straight forward question for a straight forward answer?
    Best Regards,
    William 祥兴

    Life is Short, be simple and real.........
    能做的都做了,要说得也说了
    只怪缘分不够。。。。。。
    Jom........Teh Tarik....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    207
    Thanked: 0
    Some feedback (comments) from both sides should be interesting.

    My comments (opinions) on what female wants in a men from the must have to is good to have

    1. A good companionship is conversation – Personally based on my experience, women like to express themselves and need a lot (full) attention most time. Partners that can maintain a good conversation, understanding and willing to express feeling will over shadow most other quality.
    2. Good Steady career – Someone the can provide for the family not necessary to be rich but sufficient in providing a comfortable living
    3. Sex appeal of Sexual ability – Well no need for explanation here.

    The rest is good to have but not deal maker.

    What do you think????
    Best Regards,
    William 祥兴

    Life is Short, be simple and real.........
    能做的都做了,要说得也说了
    只怪缘分不够。。。。。。
    Jom........Teh Tarik....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    262
    Thanked: 0

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    207
    Thanked: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Umutt65 View Post
    I assume you want everything that listed……..hehehe….
    Best Regards,
    William 祥兴

    Life is Short, be simple and real.........
    能做的都做了,要说得也说了
    只怪缘分不够。。。。。。
    Jom........Teh Tarik....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sh*t Creek without a paddle
    Posts
    891
    Thanked: 0
    WTF
    People are a recipe and it is the total of the ingredients that make a person, not the individual components. Love cannot be found in a survey or a text book.
    That is your first problem is trying rationalize the irrationality of life.

    Paul
    Drunk( when he wrote this )

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    207
    Thanked: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraven Morehead View Post
    WTF
    People are a recipe and it is the total of the ingredients that make a person, not the individual components. Love cannot be found in a survey or a text book.
    That is your first problem is trying rationalize the irrationality of life.

    Paul
    Drunk( when he wrote this )
    First of all thank you for commenting and you have the right on how you view things in life as other.

    Everyone has a list of what they want, I’m sure you do too.

    I have a list of things I want to achieve in life, steps to achieve my golds as such I have a list of the person I would like to spend my life with. Her looks, religion, education background, objectives in life, attitude and what’s important in her life.

    By having such list then I will be able to choose and filter how to live my life better, like dealing with people that have deeper and better mind set.

    And by the way what does WTF mean?????

    William
    Sober (when I wrote this)
    Best Regards,
    William 祥兴

    Life is Short, be simple and real.........
    能做的都做了,要说得也说了
    只怪缘分不够。。。。。。
    Jom........Teh Tarik....

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    262
    Thanked: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamFTH View Post
    I assume you want everything that listed……..hehehe….
    How do you know? You read my thoughts.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    207
    Thanked: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Umutt65 View Post
    How do you know? You read my thoughts.
    People wants everything…hehehe….

    Women are more emotionally attached and physical connection provides an assurance of that. Money provide security for the family to grow…so I guess wanting everything is not much to ask, but God always give want you needs not want you want (sometime he is confuse too….) hahaha…..

    Men have specific needs and wants and most of us are happy with one of two objectives achieve…
    Best Regards,
    William 祥兴

    Life is Short, be simple and real.........
    能做的都做了,要说得也说了
    只怪缘分不够。。。。。。
    Jom........Teh Tarik....

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    873
    Thanked: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamFTH View Post
    Everyone has a list of what they want, I’m sure you do too.

    I have a list of things I want to achieve in life, steps to achieve my golds as such I have a list of the person I would like to spend my life with. Her looks, religion, education background, objectives in life, attitude and what’s important in her life.

    By having such list then I will be able to choose and filter how to live my life better, like dealing with people that have deeper and better mind set.
    That's everything fine, but are you so sure that you would like to achieve the really right things for you? Maybe the God has his own plans for you...
    And they may be absolutely different from what kind of life you would like to have. Otherwise why haven't you been already there?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    207
    Thanked: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrine L View Post
    That's everything fine, but are you so sure that you would like to achieve the really right things for you? Maybe the God has his own plans for you...
    And they may be absolutely different from what kind of life you would like to have. Otherwise why haven't you been already there?
    Hehehe….that’s true, So far I have achieved most of what I wanted in my life, as for partner……well as u said it is not what we decide but still better to set some guide lines in life so we can adjust our expectation.

    I still believe everyone have a list of what they want in life, you might not agreed but it is true.
    Best Regards,
    William 祥兴

    Life is Short, be simple and real.........
    能做的都做了,要说得也说了
    只怪缘分不够。。。。。。
    Jom........Teh Tarik....

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •