littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: REAL MADRID vs BARCELONA....good place to watch it??

REAL MADRID vs BARCELONA....good place to watch it??

Hi, I dont want to watch this awesome match in my computer...somebody knows a good place to watch it??

Do you mean a kind of sport-bar or pub?

yes..Im thinking on going to sport cafe, or kruzhka bar..

Quote Originally Posted by Ignacio View Post
    yes..Im thinking on going to sport cafe, or kruzhka bar..
    http://www.durdin.ru/

i would call the closest one and ask for reservation if i were you ...

Durdin is good indeed. But I don't rememeber big screens there... though I went to eat and drink, not to watch football...

danger59 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    Durdin is good indeed. But I don't rememeber big screens there... though I went to eat and drink, not to watch football...
    [lang=tr]Katılıyorum.[/lang]

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post

I thought the last two actions went hand in hand really;p

pjw is offline Инопланетный гость
    I'll be watching the game on Wednesday in Katie O'Shea's in Prospekt Mira with some friends. It's always a good place to watch footy. Let me know if you'd like to join our table. The game will be great!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBE4AX0Iuvw&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBE4AX0Iuvw&feature=related[/ame]

On a less on-topic note, who are you fancying for the Champions League battle? Barca plays miles better but Mourihno will be a very tough opponent, especially in those matches where everything counts, I predict a final between Real and ManUtd, any takers?

pjw is offline Инопланетный гость
    We shouldn't forget about Schalke, although they've had quite a miserable Bundesliga season, it could well go to their advantage that they have no pressure on them, it's just a celebration that they've gotten this far. Their fans love them, they get a lot of energy and emotion from this, how their fans power them on. They've got the underdog factor, nothing they do can be wrong, apart from getting beaten 5:0. They'll need to hold Man Utd, not an easy task, by any means, but they've got a wildcard ace in the hand, Raul is busting his gut to impress in front of a billion viewers and 100% of his nation, to demonstrate his underrated worth and to cause some damage against either Real, his ex-team, or FCB, his old arch-enemy. He's got a lot of pride, he feels like he's been forgotten, neglected, disrespected as Spain won the World Cup last year after dropping him. It's his big chance to make everything right, to pay back the people who harmed him and did him wrong, it's his one last megachance to leave football as the god he imagines himself to be. Schalke demolished Inter, but still nobody's taking them seriously as a contender for the CL. It won't be easy against Man U and they have their own battles going, ie. to salvage pride after losing the FC Cup semi to enemy City. Anyway, it'll be a good match. Schalke are a very proud, traditional, much-loved, much-hated side in Germany, many passionate fans, they may just do it in order to vex Dortmund's splendid year. It'll be a great game tonight and tomorrow Real v Barca too. You should come to Katie's to watch the game.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nE2Zftr0ec"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nE2Zftr0ec[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by pjw View Post
    We shouldn't forget about Schalke
    You should, I already did
    This season Inter Milan without Mourinho was like a keyhole without a key

ROUND 3...

My bet is for real madrid...it is my team since 4 years old. We will repeat last wednesday victory. Fantasmita Iniesta is not playing today; villa and pedro are completely lost; and there is no left defense, so imagine what CR7 will do through that band. And we shouldn't forget the amazing victory against valencia last weekend, where karim benzema, kak and pipita higuain played terrific. 3 new names for this match! Pep is afraid, losing control and without surprises, he's been showing all what barcelona can do. But still, Barcelona is Barcelona, they play amazingly well, and they still have the best player in the world, mr. messi, who is a perfect genius.

my money too is on real vs manutd at Wembley next May, tonight it'll be a very interesting match

yes it will! the 2 best teams in the world...a privilege to see them playing 4 times against each other in less than a month.

RM is a great team.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast