littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FlakeySnowballer, you are in the Hot Seat!

FlakeySnowballer, you are in the Hot Seat!

First of all: thanks, Flakey, for your bravery. Let's kick off with some questions.

1. You like snowboarding. Do you do it as a hobby or have you been doing it professionally?
    2. How many arms/legs/shoulders did you break while snowboarding (if any)?
    3. What kind of music do you like?
    4. What´s the nicest country you have ever visited (home-country not counting)?
    5. Who would get a Nobel Prize if you were to nominate somebody?
    6. "Feel free to correct my English": do you receive many corrections and do you think that your English has improved?
    7. Car or metro?
    8. Cats or dogs?
    9. Coffee or tea?
    We, the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

FlakeySnowballer Guest
    1. You like snowboarding. Do you do it as a hobby or have you been doing it professionally?

Yes yes, i am into snowboarding on my free time )), first of all it is my hobby, but i do it professionally i think (at least freestyle)

How many arms/legs/shoulders did you break while snowboarding (if any)?

Probably you don't believe but a few years ago i stretched a leg a little bit. That's all.

3. What kind of music do you like?

When i am into snowboarding i am listening radio Maximum.

Guess it was Israel.

5. Who would get a Nobel Prize if you were to nominate somebody?

Perelman i think )) (yes i know it is not possible)

6. "Feel free to correct my English": do you receive many corrections and do you think that your English has improved?

I receive some corrections from time to time...and yes my English has been improved since my first visit here, but as well i listen English books and Luke's podcasts and i read some books from time to time in addition.

7. Car or metro?

Depends on a destination

8. Cats or dogs?

Both

9. Coffee or tea?

Depends on as well

Why are you Flakey?

Does anybody else know you're flakey or is it just us?

And do you snowboard because you're flakey or did snowboarding make that way?

FlakeySnowballer Guest
    Why are you Flakey?

Actually I had another nickname till the year 2008 (this forum is pretty high-rated in yandex so i don't want to name this nickname here). I had received "Flakey Snowballer" as a Green Trol name vie Live Journal in the year 2008 )), after i deleted LJ account as well. I changed nickname because i broke up with my old life...and Yes I am Flakey Snowballer in all social nets (odnoklassniki, vkontakte and facebook)

When i started snowboarding for the first time I had another nickname, so first i started doing it and second i changed the nickname.

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeySnowballer View Post
    Why are you Flakey?

Actually I had another nickname till the year 2008 (this forum is pretty high-rated in yandex so i don't want to name this nickname here). I had received "Flakey Snowballer" as a Green Trol name vie Live Journal in the year 2008 )), after i deleted LJ account as well. I changed nickname because i broke up with my old life...and Yes I am Flakey Snowballer in all social nets (odnoklassniki, vkontakte and facebook)

When i started snowboarding for the first time I had another nickname, so first i started doing it and second i changed the nickname.

So you're really Flakeysnowboarder?

FlakeySnowballer Guest
    You hit the nail on the head

You hit the nail on the head

Don't worry we won't tell.

What got you into snowboarding?

Did you ever skateboard?

That can be pretty freaking cool too.

Watch this,

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKQITFknvLI"]YouTube - Skateboarding Accidents www.BOARDdaze.com[/ame]

Guess it was Israel.
    Yay!! )))

FlakeySnowballer Guest
    What got you into snowboarding?

Hm i don't remember

Did you ever skateboard?

Yes, a little bit, but before snowboarding i was into roller-skating but now such charges are too hard for me.

1. Are you looking forward to your high school reunion (Do you have them in Russia?)
    2. What's your favourite movie?
    3. Are you single, or have you found your Mr Flakeysnowballer?
    4. What is your most annoying habit? (eg, channel flicking on TV, drinking from the carton, not being able to leave the house without wearing matching socks to your beanie)
    5. Why don't you drink? (alcohol)

Who is he- a man of your dream?

Hi
    1. what brand of snow board?
    2. did you take flowers on your first day at school?
    3. what country(besides Russia ) would you like to snowboard in?
    4. what time is news at 10 on in Russia?
    5. favourite area of Russia besides Moscow
    6. Where is New Zealand?
    Thanks for being in the hot seat.

FlakeySnowballer Guest
    1. Are you looking forward to your high school reunion (Do you have them in Russia?)

We have fun together from time to time.

There is our second meeting after graduation

Attachment 19728

What's your favourite movie?

Hmmm...Guess it is Vanila Sky and some russian old ones like "Charodei"

3. Are you single, or have you found your Mr Flakeysnowballer?

I am thinking about him.

4. What is your most annoying habit? (eg, channel flicking on TV, drinking from the carton, not being able to leave the house without wearing matching socks to your beanie)

Frankly speaking i have no clue. Maybe I am Feng Shui addicted so there are some good sectors in the flat there i keep some goods and it is not supposed to move these goods from there and these ones are changed every month

5. Why don't you drink? (alcohol)
    [/quote]

My fairy tell is because i can't but indeed ... When i was a kid i visited one party, there were many teenagers and only two kids and many alcohol beverages of course, so we drank champaign, liqueur, brandy and again champaign and liqueur and again some brandy so in the morning we had terrible hangover and it was disgusted indeed (one boy had been sleeping in a WC all night). So now if i look at beverages in a shop i will remember terrible headaches

FlakeySnowballer Guest
    Hi

Hello Sasha

1. what brand of snow board?

The ones From Mervin factory, as well i have an old Czech snowboard.

2. did you take flowers on your first day at school?

Maybe yes but frankly speaking i don't remember, i remember that i have lost myself on my first day at school and could not figured out there the EXIT was so i had spent about 30 minutes before a sister of my classmate showed me there the Exit was. I remember ugly Lenin statue at school as well.

3. what country(besides Russia ) would you like to snowboard in?

I would like snowboarding everywhere expect Iran, Andorra, Bulgaria, Russian Caucasus, Ukraine.

4. what time is news at 10 on in Russia?

Sorry don't understand. Could you please spell it out for me?

5. favourite area of Russia besides Moscow

Frankly speaking i am not russian fan, but i like Kamchatka region and some place where polar expedition took place.

6. Where is New Zealand?

Not far from Australia region

Thanks for being in the hot seat.[/QUOTE]

You are welcome

FlakeySnowballer Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NotMe View Post
    Who is he- a man of your dream?
    LoL )) First of all he should be dark or brown haired, clever, with good sense of humor (indeed like me), addicted to skiing or snowboarding, he must be animals' and kids' fan and ready for relocation as well, and his character should be similar to my but he must be less stubborn then i am.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast