littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: urgent-work permit-spravka 086Y

urgent-work permit-spravka 086Y

Hello
    I am trying to get a work permit and I have been asked to provide the hiv,syphilis,and so on test but also the spravka 086Y
    do any of you know where could i get it?
    I called the european medical center but it s a total rip off:I need to see 7 doctors in order to get it and each costs 140 dollars!
    Please,any advice is welcome!
    Last edited by raffaella; 03-08-2007 at 00:37.

Raffella, Hi.

I mentioned this in a PM to you already, but I'll post it here for general usefulness to others as well.

I'm in the process of getting my work permit and have never been asked for the 086y form (yet).

I've done ALL the necesarry medical testing at the Russian state clinics and after running around for ever, I was finally issued a certificate called Meditsinskoye zaklyucheniye o sostoyanii zdorov'ya inostrannogo grazhdanina. It's a blue certificate with a stamp and signature from the head of the health center of the southern administrative region of Moscow; it states pretty much everything that the 086y states.

Who told you that you need the 086y?

I just received a list of documents from a law firm which works on these issues...
    I ll try to know more and post all the info on the thread:-(

Hello again
    I just found an agency which has been working on these issues for the last 15 years and which has helped my friends to get all the documents(included the famous spravka 086y) .I will try anyway to do all the bureaucratic procedures myself and see how it goes but if any of you is interested i can provide their contact number:-)
    wish me good luck!

I know. It's confusing at best. Especially since they keep on changing the requirements and the Federal Migration Service website is of no help at all. There is practically no applicable information there.

First of all, let's clarify that we're talking about the same thing: a work permit (razreshenie na rabotu). This is different from a visa. If you have a business visa (delovaya visa) then you are required to get a work permit as well. Not everyone does this, but it's technically required.

You need to be tested for the following illnesses:

• HIV
    • Leprosy
    • Tuberculosis
    • Syphillis
    • Chlamydia
    • Chancroid
    • Drug addiction

This is done at three clinics in a special order.

So, what about those three clinics. They are basically 1) the clinic for skin and venereal diseases, 2) the tuberculosis clinic, and 3) the drug testing clinic, where they'll take a good look over you for the visible signs of drug use. Be prepared to visit each of these clinics multiple times.

But before we get ahead of ourselves, before you can visit the clinics you will need to get a notarized Russian translation of your passport (if it's not already in Russian).

You must visit the clinics in the AO (administrativny okrug) where you are registered (Look at the address of your registration on a Moscow map where the regions are shaded as Northwest, central, southwest, etc.). Then pick the set of clinics you should visit. Here's the announcement I recieved (WARNING: SOME ADDRESSES ARE INCORRECT!!! CHECK WITH YANDEX MAPS BEFORE YOU WASTE YOUR TIME GOING TO AN ADDRESS WHICH DOESN"T EXIST):

С 26 марта в ФМС России принимают только справки установленного образца Кожно-Венерологического диспансера, Наркологического диспансера и ПТД, которые можно получить по адресу.

Мы сообщим незамедлительно о любой дополнительной информации, касающейся этого вопроса.

ЦАО ПТД №7 ул.Радио, 18, тел.: 261 0945
    КВД №9 ул.Большая Грузинская, 98, тел.:245 0255
    НД №9 ул Садовническая, 73, стр.19, тел.: 951 83 87

САО ПТД№16 ул.Михайловская, 65, т.450 4900
    КВД№18 ул.Новопетровская, 20, т. 153 0448
    НД №3 (СЗАО) Проспект Маршала Жукова, 64, 2.2 тел. 947 7650

СВАО ПТД №12 ул.Докукина, 18, т. 187 7872
    КВД №8 Проспект Мира, 103, т. 282 3091
    НД № 6 (ЮВАО) ул. Маршала Чуйкова, 24 тел. 778 3194

ВАО ПТД №21 ул.Металлургов, 37, т.304 9854
    КВД №15 ул.Новогиреевская, 47/26, т.302 9411
    НД №8 ул. Щербаковская, 57/20 тел. 166 9866

ЮВАО ПТД №2 8-ая ул.Текстильщиков, 2, т.179 6010
    КВД №21 ул.Таганрогская , 23, т.359 4565
    НД № 6 (ЮВАО) ул. Маршала Чуйкова, 24 тел. 778 3194

ЮАО ПТД№5 ул.Речников, 25, т.114 5231
    КВД №16 Варшавское шоссе, 85, к.1 т. 119 8059
    НД №1 2-й Автозаводский проезд, 4 тел. 675 2446

ЮЗАО ПТД №4 Севастопольский пр.,26, т. 120 9283
    КВД №29 ул. Новочеремушкинская, 15/29, т. 129 5163
    НД № 12 ул.Шверника, 10А тел. 126 2501

ЗАО ПТД №14 ул. Мосфильмовская, 8, т.143 4911
    КВД №10 Кутузовский пр., 41, т.249 2555
    НД № 5 ул. Барклая, 5 стр.6 тел.145 0041

СЗАО ПТД №13 ул.Щукинская, 38, т.190 0411
    КВД №27 ул. Маршала Мерецкова, 1, т. 194 7024
    НД №3 (СЗАО) Проспект Маршала Жукова, 64, 2.2 тел. 947 7650

The whole package deal comes to 1275 rubles at these clinics. Alternatively, you can try to go to EMC or International SOS, where you will no doubt get things done quicker, but pay several hundred dollars. If your company's paying and willing, go to a western clinic.

Once you have all the smaller certificates from the 3 Russian state clinics, they will send you to the local управление здравохранение for your AO. There you'll wait again for them to make a 'combined certificate' which states that you've passed all the medical testing and are a healthy individual.

This blue certificate is part of the application packet your company will hand over to apply for your work permit.

That's as far as I am now.

Quote Originally Posted by raffaella View Post
    I just found an agency which has been working on these issues for the last 15 years and which has helped my friends to get all the documents(included the famous spravka 086y) .I will try anyway to do all the bureaucratic procedures myself and see how it goes but if any of you is interested i can provide their contact number:-)
    wish me good luck!
    Good luck! Do let us know how it goes as many of us will be in the same boat sooner or later.

Yup,Diogenis
    I asked to some immigration lawyers and according to the new law only the centers cited by D.Akritas are accredited to do that.So even if you decide to go to the AMC or EMC you might spend more than 1000 dollars and still see your application refused
    Here is the list of docs I have been given:the first set is what your firm has to provide to the fed.migrazionnaya sluzhba to get the "razreshenije ne privlechenije k rabote innostrannikh grazhdan"and it takes ab t a month and a half to get it,the second list is what you have to provide later,once the firm gets the razreshenije.
    As for the hiv test I got a couple of addresses:
    HIV 1 day (on an empty stomach) 330 Rub ћедицинский центр ёнимед Ћабораториз. јнализ крови, анализ мочи и любые другие анализы и исследовани€ 4 Dobrininskiy Per, 4
    tel 9319976
    for other visits(like dermatologists) 9338648
    invitro.ru

Finally there is a place where you can order different kinds of Medical certificates and they bring it home to you(like the certificate they ask for the swimming pool)
    ћедицинские справки. ћедсправка. јкадемический отпуск. —правка в бассейн. —анаторно-курортна€ карта.
    (it has nothing to do with the work permit but you never know you might need them for other purposes and the certificates are ready within a day.I m not even shre you actually need to do the analysis...ehm ehm)

Документы по фирме:
    Анкета на организацию;
    1. Свидетельство о регистрации Ц 2 экз. (нотариально заверенная копия);
    2. Свидетельство о постановке на налоговый учет Ц 2 экз. (нотариально заверенная копия);
    3. Устав Ц 2 экз. (нотариально заверенная копия);
    4. Лицензия на осуществление деятельности (если нужна) Ц 2 экз. (нотариально заверенная копия);
    5. Коды статистики Ц 1 экз. (копия, заверенная печатью организации);
    6. Копия последнего сданного бухгалтерского баланса (копия заверенная организацией);
    7. Сальдовая справка из банка (остаток средств на счете);
    8. Штатное расписание (зарплата должна совпадать с указанной в проекте трудового договора);
    Документы по иностранным работникам:
    1. Копия паспорта с регистрацией (нотариальная);
    2. Проект трудового договора по каждой профессии (в одном экземпляре; заверить подписью руководителя и печатью организации-работодателя) Ц по желанию заказчика предоставляется шаблон;
    3. Цветное фото 3x4 Ц 1 экз. (на матовой бумаге);
    4. Свидетельство об образовании (диплом, сертификат) (нотариально заверенный перевод) Ц требуется для высококвалифицированных специалистов, менеджеров;
    5. Медицинская справка по форме 086У (а также справка об отсутствии ВИЧ и др. заболеваний) на каждого иностранного работника.

more docs

Here is a list of the docs you have to submit if applying for a work permit

Quote Originally Posted by Digenis Akritas View Post
    Good luck! Do let us know how it goes as many of us will be in the same boat sooner or later.
    thats you mate, im out of that hell since long time luckily

Medical examination

hello all!
    Does anyone know if this mEdical examination can be done at the country of citizenship? I am in Canada, and applying for a Russian WP.???

I wrote about this on another thread here and showed some of the documents

it used to be that you could get the health cert and many private clinics but at least in Dec and Jan you had to get from the official State clinics - in my region at least you start with the one on Prospect Mira at metro Aleksevskaya - then Dokukina - then Bobuskinskaya finally and one more place you get the cert - you need to go all places two times so it takes 2-3 weeks

it cost about 1200 rubles as I recall

but your work permits takes about 65-90 days if they have room on the quota list which they do not have now.

I heard that to make space it may cost about $1000 US.