littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: facebook -privacy settings-

facebook -privacy settings-

As of today, the New FB Privacy setting called "Instant Personalization" goes into effect. The new setting shares your data with non-Facebook websites & it is automatically set to "Enabled". Go to Account>Privacy Settings>Apps & Websites>Instant Personalization>edit settings & uncheck "Enable". BTW If your friends don't do this, they will be sharing info about you as well. Please copy and pass it on.

i got this through an e mail from friends.
    don't basically care about it since i am not a member of any of these groups, i.e. face book,twitter and the sort...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Very relevant information nonetheless. Relevant enough to make this a Sticky for a while! Thanks!
    We, the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ezik For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (27-11-2015)

Fantastika is offline Temporarily banned (Sin Bin)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    As of today, the New FB Privacy setting called "Instant Personalization" goes into effect. The new setting shares your data with non-Facebook websites & it is automatically set to "Enabled". Go to Account>Privacy Settings>Apps & Websites>Instant Personalization>edit settings & uncheck "Enable". BTW If your friends don't do this, they will be sharing info about you as well. Please copy and pass it on.

i got this through an e mail from friends.
    don't basically care about it since i am not a member of any of these groups, i.e. face book,twitter and the sort...
    I can't get rid of my Facebook account. You try to delete your account but somehow it keeps coming back to life.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fantastika For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (27-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Fantastika View Post
    I can't get rid of my Facebook account. You try to delete your account but somehow it keeps coming back to life.
    FB is like a Hydra with her 9 heads. chop of one, another grows back. maybe delete it several times, close your computer and re start it again? only than it takes effect? not that i am an expert, but sometimes some things work like that with my Mac.....
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Fantastika (24-12-2015)

Fantastika is offline Temporarily banned (Sin Bin)
    As a computer programmer, I do not know how FB works. I have never figured it out.

I went to a free Facebook c-l-a-s-s and i asked the teacher about my account. He said do this, and I did it, and what he said to do did not work. He was puzzled and did not answer any more of my questions.

I never use facebook.

Is it possible to get a low of views for a FB post?

Quote Originally Posted by moneycash View Post
    I never use facebook.

Is it possible to get a low of views for a FB post?
    Very good! I don't use Facebook or watch TV. It's easy to lose your mind and post stupid shit on forums.

Drink vodka that's what I do. Makes me forget how old I'm getting.