littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canadian is looking for US or Canadian girl friend

Vic555 Guest

Canadian is looking for US or Canadian girl friend

Hello there!

[Please read the rules. No telephone numbers or e mails allowed in open forum, use PMs. ]
    Victor.
    Last edited by Sneezy; 21-06-2005 at 19:30. Reason: Private numbers not allowed

Well that phone number looked pretty enticing to me ! If I were a girl, I'd f*ck you !

Hal chil down. Me thinks this are a post from one more wind up.
    Last edited by Broken Arrow; 21-06-2005 at 21:24.
    If you can't dazzle them with your brilliance, baffle them with your bull sh*t

I was being facetious. But, Lled would have a go at him the biblical way, though.

Britanski Soldat Guest
    How about trying Ontario or Montreal, Canada...............

There should be plenty of Canadian Chicks there...........!

Lots of Canadian girls can be found around canadian embassy

Ow the especial fun is to come to Russia and to look for Canadian girl ...well I just know one canadian guy here...he is a silent vampire...and he hates me.

It is like the Movie Dances with Wolves. Cosner went all the way in to native country and fell in love with only white woman within a thousand miles.

Is there such thing as a Canadian Nationality? Going to the local grocery store, I think there is more non Canadians in Canada than Canadian. 20 % of Canadian were not born in Canada.

Do you do the secret check and ask if they know Hockey Night in Canada athemn or listen to the Tragically Hip. Do they know who Simon and Schuster is? Do they laugh at Red Green?

How about trying Ontario or Montreal, Canada...............

There should be plenty of Canadian Chicks there...........!
    See we know you are NOT Canadian, because a real Canadian know there are Canadian in Montreal, but Quebecois, English who are processing of moving and immigrants.

Britanski Soldat Guest
    Okay, you got me PHolmes - but I think my user name offers a wee hint to the observant amongst us as to my nationality.............!

Quote Originally Posted by PHolmes
    See we know you are NOT Canadian, because a real Canadian know there are Canadian in Montreal, but Quebecois, English who are processing of moving and immigrants.
    Gotta be honest with ya, Holmes, you ain't soundin' too 'real Canadian' yourself.

Britanski Soldat Guest
    Hal,

Couldn't agree with you more.

Perhaps he is an Amercan masquerading as a Canadian? We all know how uncomfortable most Americans feel with themselves and how they try to become Canadian or British by buying a piece of land or some dodgy title to make themselves feel a part of the greater Commonwealth...............

God, I am proud to be British, especially English! I mean does any other Nation have Morris Dancers?

Quote Originally Posted by Britanski Soldat
    I mean does any other Nation have Morris Dancers?
    No, but we did invent Cheese-Whiz.

The Man who Invented the Twentieth Century

Angus Clarke, writing in the Times Metro Magazine said:

"Nikola Tesla is the forgotten genius of electricity. He invented or laid the groundwork for many things we take for granted today including alternating current, radio, fax and e-mail. A Croatian immigrant to America in 1884 Tesla combined genius with gaping character flaws and an uncanny ability to be ripped off by everyone. This is scientific popularisation at its most readable."
    Veni, Vidi, Visa: I Came, I Saw, I Did a Little Shopping

Britanski Soldat Guest
    TQ,

Have you gone suma'shed'shi?

This thread is about some poor soul looking for Canadian or American girls........Why American, I can not think!?!?!?

Why you are writing about a Croation is beyond me. It is only relatively recently, that you Serbs were killing them and I had to try and stop you (the Serb nation that is) - only joking of course............

I am, however, pleased to see the former warring factions living in relative peace and harmony in their respective and beautiful countries. Incidentally, have you seen the beautiful mountains in Serbia?

Quote Originally Posted by Britanski Soldat
    TQ,

Have you gone suma'shed'shi?
    I 'd been reading the thread carefually and thinking about American-Canadian friendship until i came across your and Hal's posts, and suddenly I was like what did my nation give the rest of the world, except for war and pain?
    Considering myself a Yugoslavian, I feel real bad about people there killing each other, and truly regret we couldnt prevent the country from falling apart.
    Veni, Vidi, Visa: I Came, I Saw, I Did a Little Shopping

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast