littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 200 g. per day

200 g. per day

I have found the best way (at least for me) to loose weight and not to gain again....

It is quite simple:

Never eat after 18:00.

If this rule is followed by you, your can get rid of 200 g. per day.

During the day you can swallow everything you want (actually, people can over eat only in the night), even cake, ice cream, caviar, sandwiches e.t.c.

The rule should be followed not once, or for 3 days, for a week, but for ever.

In case you have some party in the evening (birthday for example) and you have to eat something, next day you should get only one kind of food but fruit (for example, only apples).

First 3 weeks of the diet are something horrible, because exactly at 23:00 I was as hungry as a wolf and could not even to fall asleep, but afterwords .....
    not only s.t happens!

W

Just gorged myself on fried fish and pasta. Completely pigged out. Hope it will help me slim down.

pjw is offline Инопланетный гость
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreyS View Post
    Just gorged myself on fried fish and pasta. Completely pigged out. Hope it will help me slim down.
    Good. Happy for u Andrey. Just don't eat for the rest of the evening as it's just gone 6pm. Maybe the diet works. I think it sounds quite logical. Body has time to burn what we've eaten during the day in the hours up to bedtime. I think at night the stuff we eat would just sit around waiting for the next shift in the morning to be processed. I think that's what the diet is trying to avoid, therefore optimizing the processing time in the evening. I guess if u get hungry later just grab a big glass of water or drink tea.

In this case I drink one glass of beer.... they say this portion is usefull for metabolism (I can not proof it yet).
    not only s.t happens!

W

Quote Originally Posted by tvadim133 View Post
    In this case I drink one glass of beer.... they say this portion is usefull for metabolism (I can not proof it yet).
    It's for sure useful for growing beer belly.

A question Vadim. Is it important that my beer is also consumed before 6PM so that it can be processed? Or is it possible to have it during the evening after 6? What do u think?

wow, dieting with fried fich and pasta. I like it very much. i am afraid I will get soooo fat !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pjw View Post
    A question Vadim. Is it important that my beer is also consumed before 6PM so that it can be processed? Or is it possible to have it during the evening after 6? What do u think?
    I think that a glass of beer (not more) and without food is useful even.... the same with any kind of alcohol (for vodka, not more then 50 g.).
    not only s.t happens!

Quote Originally Posted by LiRu View Post
    wow, dieting with fried fich and pasta. I like it very much. i am afraid I will get soooo fat !!!!!!
    it depends upon the quantity (one spoon? one plate? two saucepans)
    not only s.t happens!

W

Quote Originally Posted by LiRu View Post
    Eat it as much as you can. But before 6 pm. And you will become as thin as a rake. Regardless of how much you ate.

W

Vadim! Tell me, frankly, if I may pour a cup of tea now. I am dying for a cuppa!

Ok I'm not organising this diet, but I can't imagine that a couple of cups of tea with milk and even two sugars is really going to stop the diet. Plus I know exactly what could also help losing a few kilos and digest the evening meal, that is, a good 15-20minute walk or bike ride round the block. Simple but effective, do-able ideas perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by AndreyS View Post
    Vadim! Tell me, frankly, if I may pour a cup of tea now. I am dying for a cuppa!

sure, you can (to be frank, I have got already 4 cups).....
    not only s.t happens!

W

Quote Originally Posted by pjw View Post
    Good. Happy for u Andrey.
    You are also doing well, Pete. Remember, who ate this?
    Last edited by AndreyS; 11-11-2010 at 17:17.

Thanks Andrey. Hmmm I love that tabhouli. Great! Ever tried making it? Listen, I'm going to concentrate on eating dinner before 6. I can see the sense. Anyway I already lost about 10 kilos since start of the year by riding my bike more, to work etc. And less junk food. And some exercise each day. I could have done more. I still got a gut I wanna lose.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast