littleangels        English Nanny
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hillary vs. Condoleeza

Britanski Soldat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyeelboy
    Ned-

What's the problem with Condi?
    Condoleeza Rice sounds like some dish that you get in an American or Mexican Fast Food restaurant.

I mean, what American would want the President of the good old US of A to sound like a cheap meal....................!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyeelboy
    Spruce:

Sorry, but I didn't quite follow your message.
    Sorry mate, I wrote it late at night after staring at legal documents for a whole day. I'm not sure I know what i meant now.

I like Madelaine.

I dont mind Hillary.

I think Condi is a non entity, who's there because shes not Colin Powell.

I think the team in power in the US at the moment are just stoking a reaction and that eventually it will happen.
    100% unadulterated Goose. Babbling crapping and waddling.
    The Real Stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Britanski Soldat
    Condoleeza Rice sounds like some dish that you get in an American or Mexican Fast Food restaurant.
    Now, that's funny!!

Quote Originally Posted by koba65
    Thanks for showing us your latent racism. Voting FOR someone based on their race/skin pigment is just as bad as voting AGAINST someone based on their race/skin pigment. A typical white liberal attitude - "minorities are incapable of helping themselves, so I, a liberal-minded white man, will give them that helping hand and lift them out of the oppression that they are not able to escape from on their own." It's insulting to any minority and hypocritical.

You also infer that Republicans and Southerners are racist and discriminatory and somehow those in the North and liberal are more enlightened. Complete rubbish. It wasn't too terribly long ago that Democrats in Congress were resisting Republicans who were supporting (a Democrat) President's efforts to pass a the Civil Rights Act of 1964. A good portion of those dems are still serving today. They get a pass on their racism of the past (and probably hidden now). Perhaps you are too young to remember, but two of the biggest white Civil Rights activists with influence were Frank Sinatra and Charlton Heston (two staunch Republicans). Of course, in today's America white liberals get a pass on their brand of racism if they vote on raising entitlements. Explains why my KKK Grand Kleagle Senator (Byrd) is allowed any air time and why white liberals can label Colin Powell and Condaleeza Rice "House N*****S" and do so without any consequences.

The difference between the Democrat Party and the Republican Party on the issue of race is Democrats think that minorities are incapable of helping themselves and succeeding and think that handing out entitlements will solve every problem. Republicans believe that everyone is capable of bettering themselves, should be on an EQUAL playing field and barriers should be removed so that everyone can achieve what they work for.

In another post you state that you see many interracial couples in Europe as that somehow makes them more enlightened. You obviously do not realize that in most of your posts about race/politics you use labels, you judge people on their "color" or what part of the world they live in and draw conclusions from it. Once again, latent subconcious racism that you probably cannot see in yourself. Your attitudes on these issues are very patronizing.
    I said if the candidate was capable of doing the Job I would vote for a black candidate. I certainly wouldn't vote for Condoleeza Rice because she is a lying B#tch. I wouldn't just vote for a black person. don't give me that crap about dixicrats and how the Republican Party was founded by Abraham Lincoln. It is just rightwing conservative rhetoric. I know ive heard it befiore if you want it bad enough you can do anything you want. Maybe, you should hear tapes of Richard Nixon and what he thought about Nig#ers and their work ethic. You don't know me and I don't even want to go there. I don't have to defend myself on being filled with latent racism. Does the democratic party use demagoguery? Sure, I would say no different then Republicans use religious prejudices to influence the South and the Midwest that it is in their best interest to give tax breaks to the Wealthy 10 percent. If they use their bible enough hopefuly some rich republican will open up a poultry processing plant in their hometown.

koba65 is offline As confused as a hungry baby in a topless bar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose0009
    I said if the candidate was capable of doing the Job I would vote for a black candidate. I certainly wouldn't vote for Condoleeza Rice because she is a lying B#tch. I wouldn't just vote for a black person. don't give me that crap about dixicrats and how the Republican Party was founded by Abraham Lincoln. It is just rightwing conservative rhetoric. I know ive heard it befiore if you want it bad enough you can do anything you want. Maybe, you should hear tapes of Richard Nixon and what he thought about Nig#ers and their work ethic. You don't know me and I don't even want to go there. I don't have to defend myself on being filled with latent racism. Does the democratic party use demagoguery? Sure, I would say no different then Republicans use religious prejudices to influence the South and the Midwest that it is in their best interest to give tax breaks to the Wealthy 10 percent. If they use their bible enough hopefuly some rich republican will open up a poultry processing plant in their hometown.
    Thanks for proving my point that you see everything based on where someone is from, what their race is, what God they believe in, etc. No matter how much you deny it, you are filled with discriminatory thought based on your misperceptions of people who you do not know. Re: Nixon - Evidently you haven't heard the LBJ tapes. He was just as racist. Here's the kicker for both of them. LBJ's legacy includes the Civil Rights Act of 1964 passed over the wishes of his own racist party (remember, they fillibustered it). Nixon, well, he gave us Affirmitive Action. When you've matured a bit, perhaps you'll understand a little better how wrong you are.

Here's your Dems for ya:

In the 1930s, Democrats filibustered to death a federal anti-lynching bill that passed the House several times. Civil-rights litigation was repeatedly derailed in the 1950s by Democratic filibusters or threats thereof. Democrats filibustered the 1964 Civil Rights Act for 74 days, and in 1963, Democratic governor George Wallace physically blocked the schoolhouse door to prevent two black students from entering the University of Alabama.
    Last edited by koba65; 10-06-2005 at 10:04.
    It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married

I would believe 2008 elections will be "hard".

Both parties will put their best men, I seriously doubt Hillary will get a chance. Both sides will probably not push a new gender (female), as president. Now they may try vice president (if Hilliary agreed). In my humble oppinion, the parties will try "newer" faces, with possible familure running mates.

Hell, forget 2008 for now. Watch the midterms in 2006.

I think John McCain and Joe Leiderman will run together, they are already buds on the hill

Nobody would nominate them. Neither party would nominate a ticket with the "other side" on it.

I think they have the ability to do it on there own. They are not millionaires but I think the media would be on their side.

Simply won't happen - as much as I like the good Senator from Connecticut (I disagree with much of his politics, but he has integrity), McCain does not need him and should not throw off his party for this running mate.

The mixed ticket is DOA, but the assumption of powerful media bias in your message raises an interesting issue.
    Last edited by Crazyeelboy; 16-06-2005 at 01:25.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123