littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fibre is on the HOT SEAT

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........

Fibre is on the HOT SEAT

Hi Fibre, a few easy questions to get you started..

Would you rather be rich or healthy?

Do you like musicals?

What’s the most expensive gift you’ve ever received from someone?

Are you a spender or a saver?

Has reading a book ever made you cry? Which one and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    Would you rather be rich or healthy?
    The second one cause it`s impossible to be rich for person who`re easiely carried away

Do you like musicals?
    Depends on mood, in whole - why not at times. I remember once I was at Monte-Cristo in the Moscow Operetta Theatre. I was impressed

What’s the most expensive gift you’ve ever received from someone?
    )) may be a romantic journeys to the sea I had last years

Are you a spender or a saver?
    As a woman I`m a spender. I`ll try to save but it`s hard for me- I can`t refuse myself everything I want)

Has reading a book ever made you cry? Which one and why?
    When I was younger and more sentimental than nowadays it happened. May be it werent tears but strong impression.

When I read something probably I laugh until my cries))

For example it`s the “poetry” of Igor Guberman or some books of Yuryi Polyakov

As about deep experience of understanding I can name next books l adore-

“One hundred years of solitude” by Gabriel Garcia Marguez;

“ The Picture of Dorian Gray” by Oscar Wilde;

‘Steppenwolf’ by Hermann Hesse.

Enough to make everybody to be lost in thought
    Last edited by Fibre; 14-07-2010 at 22:55.
    Il y a dix hommes en moi, suivant les temps, les lieux, l’entourage et l’occasion....

Why did you choose that user name?

Will you pass it on to your first born?

Is your real name as 'healthy'?

Quote Originally Posted by martpark View Post
    Why did you choose that user name?
    I`m a girl with a strong men`s character. I mean mainly an intestinal fortitude I share with someone else. Very important for me to give hope, confidence to somebody.

Will you pass it on to your first born?
    The only thing I can tell U I`ve used this nickname since I was 14

Is your real name as 'healthy'?
    ))) My real name is NaTalya, or Tasha as someone likes more. I don`t like it but ... i have this one
    Il y a dix hommes en moi, suivant les temps, les lieux, l’entourage et l’occasion....

You look so young...

Is it for an advantage for you, you think, or not?

Are you asked to show ID, when you buy vodka or beer?

what do you do in life (business, study)?
    not only s.t happens!

Quote Originally Posted by tvadim133 View Post
    You look so young... Is it for an advantage for you, you think, or not?
    Thank U for the compliment. I think it`s my advantage. I`m already 28 and I think I could be more younger if I would like to experiment on my appearance. I prefer to be different, so everything is possible

Are you asked to show ID, when you buy vodka or beer?
    When I buy beer or condoms – they don`t ask me)))
    I remember how my ex-BF asked me to show him my passport cause he didn`t believe I am not a teenager and he didn’t want to get to prison for abuse a child)))

what do you do in life (business, study)?
    Nowadays I have another folly to change my job cause I don`t feel I could realize myself in the company of Russian foreigners who think they`re geniuses in the state finances and I`m not the person they need.

So, I understand that state consulting services in the finance planning is not for me, cause I got used to help people explaining how to overcome different situations in accounts, taxes and law. I can`t write about something which never realize. I used to be indispensable.

pjw is offline Инопланетный гость
    Quote Originally Posted by Fibre View Post
    ‘Steppenwolf’ by Hermann Hesse.

Enough to make everybody to be lost in thought
    Hi Fibe, Nice to see you on hot seat. Yes, I like Steppenwolf by Hermann Hesse. Why do you like this book? In which language did you read it? Yes, I love this book. It's definitely in my top 3. You speak French I notice, English, Russian of course, and perhaps German?

Quote Originally Posted by pjw View Post
    Hi Fibe, Nice to see you on hot seat. Yes, I like Steppenwolf by Hermann Hesse. Why do you like this book? In which language did you read it? Yes, I love this book. It's definitely in my top 3. You speak French I notice, English, Russian of course, and perhaps German?
    I prefer to read psychological books, I need to think a lot, to analyse the situations, described in the book, try on myself how I`d do in this situation.

And this book is very undestandable for me- looks like it was written about me and at the same moment- about different people living inside one person.

I like the moment how the hero tried to learn to get pleasure from life- I have the same problem,- who knows how to overcome it? And I am learning to dance too))

I like the theory of the mirrors – how people met by their eyes and everything becomes clear, gets new sense and taste of life at one moment they did.

Of course I`ve read this book in Russian.

It was many, many years ago - that i couldn`t read it in English.

as about German -I don`t know this language at all and never wanted to learn.

French language is my dream, i can`t realize yet

pjw is offline Инопланетный гость
    Quote Originally Posted by Fibre View Post
    I prefer to read psychological books, I need to think a lot, to analyse the situations, described in the book, try on myself how I`d do in this situation.
    I do this too.

And this book is very undestandable for me- looks like it was written about me and at the same moment- about different people living inside one person.
    Yes Fibe, I feel the same about the book. It's as if the author is writing about me, writing it for me. I feel this personal connection with the author, his experience and his understanding are similar to mine. I feel I can relate to him and him to me. It's interesting when I hear others describe this too.

I like the moment how the hero tried to learn to get pleasure from life- I have the same problem,- who knows how to overcome it? And I am learning to dance too))

I like the theory of the mirrors – how people met by their eyes and everything becomes clear, gets new sense and taste of life at one moment they did.

Of course I`ve read this book in Russian.

It was many, many years ago - that i couldn`t read it in English.

as about German -I don`t know this language at all and never wanted to learn.

French language is my dream, i can`t realize yet
    Fibe, I think U want to realize this, I can see that it's important to U. U will realize this dream. Because it's in you and because you want it. Bon chance!

Quote Originally Posted by pjw View Post
    .Fibe, I think U want to realize this, I can see that it's important to U. U will realize this dream. Because it's in you and because you want it. Bon chance!
    Thank U very much, Pete

Hi, Fibre! It is interesting to see u here!

Do u believe in friendship? What is your rule to have a lot of friends or a few, but real friends? Who do u prefer to have as friends women or men?

What r your hobbies?

What gives u positive emotion at present time or during last time? I mean reading, moving, communication, people, places, some experience, etc…….
    Last edited by Angym; 15-07-2010 at 10:43.

You better say me! just kidding don't answer that!

What did your mom and dad do for work?

How many boyfriends do you have at this time?

And,

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prLQSAXJCeg"]YouTube- Bo Diddley - Who Do You Love[/ame]

Where I am from it's "In the Hot Seat". To be "on the Hot Seat" suggests you are about to get executed rather than grilled with questions.
    Riding the reef break that is Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Angym View Post
    Hi, Fibre! It is interesting to see u here!
    Do u believe in friendship? What is your rule to have a lot of friends or a few, but real friends? Who do u prefer to have as friends women or men?
    Morning, Angym!
    I believe in friendship but every year of my life I have only one close friend, this is my rule and I think it`s normal. Of course my close friend is a woman.
    I just remember the poetry of Marina Tsvetaeva- exactly about me
    Men couldn’t be my friends- they want more than friendship with me and they proved it)))
    First they are pretended to be my friends, and then I found out that every moment they were with me they wanted to kiss me
    So, I could say about myself next-
    It`s impossible to be my friend, and I don`t recommend U to love me))))

What r your hobbies?
    Salsa;
    Improving skills in writing- my job and hobby too, languages- English and French;
    Travelling- but I can`t afford do it often now- and the main problem is lack of time;
    Arts, especially impressionism and symbolism;
    Reading- poetry and different, different styles of prose;
    Diving- but I`m not a professional. I enjoy been under the water);
    Cooking- sometimes and only for my family or man I like. I like to prepare breakfasts. I adore to cook meat and salads)) Sometimes I think up I can cook cakes)).
    What else…
    Sometimes my hobby is- to do nothing)) Yeeh, I`m very lazy person

What gives u positive emotion at present time or during last time? I mean reading, moving, communication, people, places, some experience, etc…….
    I can find positive emotion in everything I see or I can`t notice them at all.
    Depends.
    I am a ball of fire, so, imagine what emotions I feel.
    But at the same moment it`s very difficult to surprise me, as the same- i hate when somebody tryes to cozy me up, doing something I like.

Quote Originally Posted by trancophile View Post
    Where I am from it's "In the Hot Seat". To be "on the Hot Seat" suggests you are about to get executed rather than grilled with questions.
    depends on what U want more.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast