littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: don't keep pirated downloads on your Computer

don't keep pirated downloads on your Computer

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/busine...se/410250.html

At least that is one thing I never do or did, and if i watch something that is not supposed to show, there is always 'private browsing', i know it will be showing at the provider (I assume?) but no traces on my computer (I assume?).
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Sounds like they were sharing actual files which is a no-no... most torrent tracker sites are only sharing information about where parts of files are located, not the actual files...
    Пыщ - Пыщ ололо - Я водитель НЛО ~ I. Reshetnikov

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    http://www.themoscowtimes.com/busine...se/410250.html

At least that is one thing I never do or did, and if i watch something that is not supposed to show, there is always 'private browsing', i know it will be showing at the provider (I assume?) but no traces on my computer (I assume?).
    They have the same thread on RT.... yawn. One guy think its morally wrong to copy and download.... can you guess who?!? 500 r to whoever knows who I mean

We ALL do it or how would we see series like DH, Lost, PB, CYE, and Movies here in RU as foreigners living here. Bit torrent Azures etc, I think just delete your copies when you have have watched them. I downloaded an episode the other day and it was sex film becuase its tile is also the same name as a well known series.

using bittorrent is not illegal... sharing actual complete files with people is and seems to be what got these people in trouble
    Пыщ - Пыщ ололо - Я водитель НЛО ~ I. Reshetnikov