littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 81

Thread: Tukiva is in the Hot Seat

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Somewhere, over the rainbow
    Posts
    1,783
    Thanked: 7

    Tukiva is in the Hot Seat

    Dear all,

    My time in the Hot Seat expired and I am pleased to announce my replacement -

    Tukiva
    The best things in life are not things

  2. #2
    pjw's Avatar
    pjw is offline Инопланетный гость
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Москва
    Posts
    4,450
    Thanked: 0
    Wow it's Tukiva.

    I wonder if she nose she's on the hot seat? Welcome to "The Seat" Tukiva. How about a link to a favourite song U like?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    625
    Thanked: 0
    Hi Tukiva,

    Do you believe in love at first sight?
    If yes have you had such experience and do you think that true love comes to us only once in a lifetime?
    In Guus We Trust

  4. #4
    pjw's Avatar
    pjw is offline Инопланетный гость
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Москва
    Posts
    4,450
    Thanked: 0
    One of us must ask her. Viola? While "The seat" is still warm?

  5. #5
    FlakeySnowballer Guest
    I have never seen her for a long time.
    So let's continue. Here is my 5 cents.

    1. Which universities did you graduate?
    2. Do you like watching "projectorperishilton"?
    3. What kind of sport do you prefer?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,041
    Thanked: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Viola View Post
    Dear all,

    My time in the Hot Seat expired and I am pleased to announce my replacement -

    Tukiva
    cool,thank you Viola, so if you guys are brave enough to ask questions- welcome
    -say something
    -"something"

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    5,825
    Thanked: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tukiva View Post
    cool,thank you Viola, so if you guys are brave enough to ask questions- welcome
    There are some already in waiting your answers!
    not only s.t happens!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,041
    Thanked: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pjw View Post
    Wow it's Tukiva.

    I wonder if she nose she's on the hot seat? Welcome to "The Seat" Tukiva. How about a link to a favourite song U like?

    ok.....[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kGPhpvqtOc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kGPhpvqtOc[/ame]
    -say something
    -"something"

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,041
    Thanked: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Max77 View Post
    Hi Tukiva,

    Do you believe in love at first sight?
    If yes have you had such experience and do you think that true love comes to us only once in a lifetime?
    what can i say Max... Once when i was a teen i fell in love at first sight when i was watching some movie and of course it was some actor.... Oh, how i loved him!! Then i fell again, this time a musician, then again, a dancer... Then i became older and stopped... The better result is when you open each other's inner world, not just appearance.
    Regarding your second question- i think every time when true love comes to us is excellent.
    -say something
    -"something"

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,041
    Thanked: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeySnowballer View Post
    I have never seen her for a long time.
    So let's continue. Here is my 5 cents.

    1. Which universities did you graduate?
    2. Do you like watching "projectorperishilton"?
    3. What kind of sport do you prefer?

    1.i graduated only one university, others i just left
    2. i do but i m not addicted
    3. i like watching sport and imaging myself taking all these medals usually
    -say something
    -"something"

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,041
    Thanked: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tvadim133 View Post
    There are some already in waiting your answers!
    as it is not a question i will not even try to reply
    -say something
    -"something"

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    5,825
    Thanked: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tukiva View Post
    as it is not a question i will not even try to reply
    My question is:

    What is your ideal week end?

    What is your ideal morning?
    not only s.t happens!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    409
    Thanked: 0
    I'm curious to know: what does your nickname mean? To me it is associated with tequila. Was it meant like that?
    festina lente

  14. #14
    FlakeySnowballer Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Moskauerin View Post
    I'm curious to know: what does your nickname mean? To me it is associated with tequila. Was it meant like that?
    She explained that her nick means in the thread about Nicknames

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    163
    Thanked: 0
    Hi T,

    Just curious...

    Have you ever had a "language exchange" here on Expat.ru??


Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •