littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Apartments in Kazan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Carbo Guest

Apartments in Kazan

I'm going to be visiting Kazan over the May-Day holidays and was hoping to stay in an apartment there.

I'm going with my girlfirend and one of her female friends, so we need a two room place -- preferably near the centre, but if not, next to a metro station.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi,
    i stayed in kazan last September for a week. I used a website, WelcometoRussia.com , they have some different apartments at around $60USD per night.
    I would use them again.

cheers

Carbo, send me a message with exact dates. We have a 3 room apt in Kazan. Sometimes it is rented out but I will check with my boss (wife).

i want rent one room sir for one month , how much?

Quote Originally Posted by mikegulf View Post
    Carbo, send me a message with exact dates. We have a 3 room apt in Kazan. Sometimes it is rented out but I will check with my boss (wife).
    i want rent one room sir, how much?

Learnig Russian/meeting English people in Kazan

Hi everyone,

My name is Abigail and I have just moved to Kazan from the UK to tutor English. It all happened very fast and I don't speak Russian. Would anyone happen to know of any Russian language courses or tutors in Kazan? Secondly, do you know if there is an English/American community here, as I would really like to meet some new people. Thanks!

Hello Abigail, welcome to Russia and welcome to the forum! I hope you're settling in and not too daunted by the strangeness of everything.

But I recommend you start a new thread, introducing yourself and asking about Kazan- it's likely to get more responses than using an old thread like this one.