littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Tennis doubles

Tennis doubles

Hey out there)

Tennis player wanted to play doubles on the weekend at Ktylatskoe bicycle track. 1500 rubles per hour total price devided by four. There are three of us, we are absolutely average level. No ambitions).

weekend??sat?sunday???im interested....where's this place???

Hello, great! It is in Krylatskoe on the dark blue metro line on the west of moscow. Here is the link to the place http://www.mptc.ru, it is 1500 per hour devided by 4. PM me with your phone number and I call you to arrange the time. Sorry for not answering right away. Katie and David

Voodoo is offline Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Quote Originally Posted by edavydov View Post
    Hello, great! It is in Krylatskoe on the dark blue metro line on the west of moscow. Here is the link to the place , it is 1500 per hour devided by 4. PM me with your phone number and I call you to arrange the time. Sorry for not answering right away. Katie and David
    Actually I live right next to this place, and I do play tennis, and haven't played in a long while so would definitely be interested.

Tell me, do they have covered courts? Can't really imagine playing on a snow covered court.

The facility looks good. If you still need a 4th please let me know here or via PM...

Do you know if they have a pro shop/good stringer there?