littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tripoli - A few holiday pics! ;-)

Tripoli - A few holiday pics! ;-)

Went into the Qadaffi compound earlier today - looks like NATO did its job!

The Palm Tree (still standing) was Qadaffi's private tree which he used to visit daily.

I am sure that some of you will recognise the BRDM-2 Armoured Vehicle!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post

The Palm Tree (still standing) was Qadaffi's private tree which he used to visit daily.

The villa on the left to the bottom of the page has done by my one of my architect girl friend...

She has earned al lot of money, thanks to Quaddafi, and she was outside the country when things started. She is taking contracts that pleases her

Destruction is not important, but Democracy!

yes, like Egyps football match yersterday

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    Destruction is not important, but Democracy!
    they -only-were protesting against the military rulers, they themselves have brought to power. and that left 70 dead and 1000 injured.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

good for her, why not, it is her business

Quote Originally Posted by meri View Post
    The villa on the left to the bottom of the page has done by my one of my architect girl friend...

She has earned al lot of money, thanks to Quaddafi, and she was outside the country when things started. She is taking contracts that pleases her
    i was working in South Africa, when it was still Apartheid.When returning home on vacation i got so much sh*^t from some people. How DARE i to work in that state, where the poor blacks are being persecuted and are second class citizens. I was not even given a chance to reply. So i let it go and just did not go back anymore to these people, before i went to SA, called themselves my friends and we went to school together. IGNORANT BUNCH OF BIGOTS.Of course they did not like it when i went to China, Commies there, and then oh horror of horrors, the Tian An Men massacre. But worst of all, Russia, it was still CCCP when i arrived here. I got messages from my REAL friends,what certain people think of me. Not that i could care two hoots about it...

Quote Originally Posted by meri View Post

I understand that the villa and neighbouring buildings were built for his magicians and entertainers - I tried to find his Ukrainian nurse's room, but it was no longer standing!

It is a huge site which will take many months to clear of rubble, twisted metal and concrete etc.

i can't believe you were there for holiday...

authoritative or democratic, no matter what tags you give to a political system or the government. I think what is central to average people is the improvement of their daily lifes.

Quote Originally Posted by wangyingcctv2012 View Post
    i can't believe you were there for holiday...
    Well, we can't all afford to go to Thailand, Bali or Sharm el Sheikh on holiday!

She was there for business and all there it was.

The buildings that she built included guesthouses, all the loca authority buildings etc. She even invited me there couple of times but I must be unlucky on the place.

However, I believe every place is worth going, every opinion is worth listening...

and now LANTA TOUR is bancrupt

Well, we can't all afford to go to Thailand, Bali or Sharm el Sheikh on holiday!

it will be even harder to get a cheap but fairly decent flight to there (and BACK!)

I'm sure Lybians are enjoying civil war, utter poverty, and the possibility of living under Islamist rule!

Well done NATO! You really showed them what democracy is!
    This space for rent. PM for details.

Quote Originally Posted by mrzuzzo View Post
    I'm sure Lybians are enjoying civil war, utter poverty, and the possibility of living under Islamist rule!

Well done NATO! You really showed them what democracy is!
    The civil war is over, if you haven't heard; the country's awash in oil; and since Lybians are 99.999% Islamic, reckon they don't mind living under Islamist rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack17 View Post
    The civil war is over, if you haven't heard; the country's awash in oil; and since Lybians are 99.999% Islamic, reckon they don't mind living under Islamist rule.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=sY9XxFkMPmU

"I have missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. On 26 occasions I have been entrusted to take the game winning shot, and I missed. I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
    Michael Jordan, arguably the greatest NBA player.

You know, this is a Russian clip, and I find it very odd that VVP has decided to position Russia on the side of such humanitarians as Bashar al Assad and Gaddafi. Maybe it just demonstrates that VVP has more in common with Tzarist Russia than the Communist Regime which usually sided with revolutionary causes.

This is BMP, I think... BRDM (boevaya razveduvatel'no- diversionnaya mashina) have 8 wheel...
    If you want something done, do it yourself!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast