littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Minor problem with registration

Minor problem with registration

I fail whenever I try to login at expat.ru proper (i.e. at the site of which Forums are only a part). So I have to press the Forums icon and login only there and then. Do I have to register twice?
    Перешагни, перескочи,
    Перелети, пере- что хочешь -
    Но вырвись: камнем из пращи,
    Звездой. сорвавшейся в ночи...
    Сам затерял - теперь ищи...
    (Вл.Ходасевич)

It is a single registration... usually works best if you login on the forum side
    Пыщ - Пыщ ололо - Я водитель НЛО ~ I. Reshetnikov

minor problem w/ registration

I gave up trying to log in at the main page. Like you, I go to forums and then log in without problems.

Quote Originally Posted by nbogaard View Post
    I gave up trying to log in at the main page. Like you, I go to forums and then log in without problems.
    Agreed. In the past I used to be automatically logged in as I entered the site. I am not how it works. But I think it has alot to do with which browser you use, which windows you use, and if you understand the language of the windows you use. I now for sure I felt more in control a few years back. And noe for some reason I don't feel so much in control. Why? I am not sure.

But what I do know for sure is that changes in windows, google and our peoples internet is no longer satisfactory for the the people using it any longer. Somebody is not listening to what we really want. The internet should remain free for the people. Security and restrictions are required, however when we ask for this, we don't get what we want. We get something worst.