littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Appartment in Sochi needed

Appartment in Sochi needed

Hi, planning to move down to Sochi in spring. Looking for a 2 bedroom apartment to rent. Please don't waste my time with some rip off pricing, genuine offers welcome.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by STFW1971 View Post
    Hi, planning to move down to Sochi in spring. Looking for a 2 bedroom apartment to rent. Please don't waste my time with some rip off pricing, genuine offers welcome.

Thanks

Are you looking for it? or you want to find people who will rent yours? You have missed some pronouns
    not only s.t happens!

Quote Originally Posted by STFW1971 View Post

Thanks
    Try looking around when you get there in the spring. Less chance of being ripped off if you have seen a few places and understand the pricing and locations.
    I went down by train a couple of years ago and there a loads of babushkas at the station offering rooms and apartments for short term rent. Grab one of those and then get busy looking.

Best of luck
    If there is still anyone on this site who i HAVE NOT annoyed yet, please let me know and i promise i'll get to you as soon as i can!

Yes, I agree... That's more being in Moscow and having never been in Sochi before, it will be difficult to find a good one for affordable price.

that is more that in mentality of habitants in sea coast is to "sleep" untill april and may and then they start working.

The point is that Sochi is a quite long city and that is difficult to understand what is good location.

But just to come to Sochi and find the place at once is not a problem now.

Be aware that in Sochi the best season starts form July, in Spring it might be cold (+20) and raining still. I was in Sochi in June several times and during 14 days there were 7 raining days and clouds.

I stayed in the hotel with a pool under the roof, so for me it was not a problem.

I have found some site in Russian (may be it can help if you know Russian a bit) or you can use Google.

2-.

Снять квартиру в Сочи

http://www.holidayinsochi.ru/reserve.htm
    not only s.t happens!

i love sochi i was there