littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Hotels in Nizhnii Novgorod

Hotels in Nizhnii Novgorod

Dear All,

We are planning to visit Nizhnii Novgorod very soon, and we are looking to a nice place to stay there, do you have any suggestions?

Thank you )

Not that many hotels here.
    You should probably look at Oka hotel.

Exciter Guest
    I've bunked at VOLNA hotel couple of times. It was overpriced but semi-descent...

It really depends what you're looking for, and also what location in the city you want, because it's quite a big place.

We recently (April this year) stayed in a two star hotel near Rechnoi Vokzhal, and were pleasantly surprised. Booked online, email communication (in English), and a really pleasant welcome (receptionist didn't speak English but we all managed, and with a smile). The street the hotel's in is really dirty and isolated, but the hotel interior is impeccable. From memory, breakfast was included. Cost about 2700 roubles for a double room per night.

I'll admit that it's not the most luxurious or prestigious of hotels, but it's perfect for a few nights. Five minute walk to the Kremlin. We'll stay there again next time we go.

Here's details:

http://rghotels.ru/index.php?option=...d=62&Itemid=70

If you're a more upmarket kind of person then this hotel will probably not be for you, but it's fine for a standard room.

Good luck and have fun.

Hotels in Nizhny

Iam freqyent visitor toNizhny. I suggest lexandr Saad Hotelits a little out of the town centerbut very good, the Oktabriskya is also good and closer. The Nikoly house hotel is very close to the town center