littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do you find girls in Moscow who aren't flakes? Legend vs. Reality?

WWu777 Guest

How do you find girls in Moscow who aren't flakes? Legend vs. Reality?

Dear all,
    I hope I don't get flamed for asking this question, because things like this tend to draw heat from the braggarts, know-it-alls, and condemners, but I have some serious questions here.

My name is Winston and I am well known on the internet for my stories and journals about my Russian adventures in dating, which you can read about and see pictures of on my site at www.geocities.com/wwu777us So my name may be familiar to some of you.

Anyway, here's my question. I often hear from foreign guys here that the girls here are easy to score with and sexually loose. I know sometimes that's just guy bathroom talk, but some guys here seriously say this. And that's the legend about Russian women in Moscow.

However, I've been here on and off for a long time, and my experience is nothing like that. It is definitely true that the women here are easy to meet, very approachable, and communicative. And I have easily already met hundreds of girls here, in the metro, in the park, in discos, on the street, in all sorts of public places, etc.

However, it seems that every Russian girl I like either 1) tells me that her heart doesn't love me, even if she likes me in other ways, 2) says that I am not her type of man, 3) never wants to make any time for me and is always busy and never calls me, 4) just wants to be friends and practice her English, or 5) says she is very attracted to me, likes me a lot, and wants a relationship, but disappears after one or two meetings.

And these things above HAPPEN EVEN IF I AM GENEROUS AND NEVER TRY TO TOUCH THE GIRL!!!!!!! Whether I am a gentlemen or not, whether I am generous or stingy, makes NO DIFFERENCE at all!

Most of these girls seem to like my personality at least, but they say that looks aren't important to them, which must be a lie, because if looks aren't important to them, then how can they like so much about me, but then flake out on me or not be interested? Obviously looks must have been the main factor, if they do that, even though they lie and say it's not important.

Can some explain why Russian women lie to me so much, and break so many promises they make? How much of the problem is me, and how much is it of them?

I know that some girls are naturally flaky and changeable, but almost any man here can at least find a few girls that like them and won't disappear, but I can't even find one normal decent looking girl that is serious about me. Why?

I feel like the only western man who can't find a real girlfriend here. Does the fact that I'm a short Asian man 170cm, have anything to do with it? Or my race?

Why are Russian women so changeable with me? You know, this morning a lady who I met in the personals and went out with once a few months ago and appreciated all my qualities, saying I was manly and sexy, admitted this morning that she was never interested in dating me, and that she said those things just to be nice. But I thought we hit it off, because we seemed to understand and connect well, and she said things that were signs that she was interested. How can I ever believe a Russian woman if they lie like that? In my experience meeting and dating hundreds of Russian women, I know that they can tell you that they like you with their words, body, face, eyes, gaze, energy, vibe, etc. but then disappear later or tell you that it wasn't real. Why? How can you know if she likes you then? It's impossible, since any good signs she gives means nothing?!

Also, why do the girls here never invite you to their home or want to come to yours, even for dinner? Out in the other cities and provinces of Russia, they came over to my flat or invited me to theirs often, but why don't women here in Moscow ever do that? What is the problem? It's like taking them home or going to theirs is even taboo to ask!

Please give me some answers without any flaming or useless one-liners like "the problem is you!" I want some useful answers that will check out, rather than brush-off remarks. Thanks.

Winston

Have you noticed that you had this problem in other countries? Women in Moscow aren't any different in how they view men than women I've met elsewhere.

Sorry for the one liner, but this is a stupid question.
    I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

I'm probably opening myself to some serious abuse, am4, but I disagree. My guess would be that it's because he's asian.

Very possibly, JD, but check out the link to his website.
    I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Thanks a lot am4, that ate up a good 30 minutes of my time.
    I still say that unless he spews all that stuff out on the first date it's because he's asian.

Without knowing you personally, at first look I would have to go with the Asian thing too. I have a lot of racially diverse friends here. The girls love my white friends. They love the black guys too because it is more of a novelty, but my asian guy friends have troubles not only pullin the ladies, but getting into clubs and all sorts of other stuff....Mabye because the russian asians are see as from the provinces and there is some deep long dark ingrained thing about it...i dunno...i'm not a russian girl....
    It could also be the places you are looking for girls. I know few guys that have different girls every night. It's the type of girl...even the "can't get la*d in their own country" guy is getting some, just lowering his standards to the really young wallet hound.
    Of all the millions of sperm you had to be the one.

In most situations like this one has to look at oneself. If it happens "all the time" then the difficulty likes with you - not with "all of them." So perhaps some self appraisal, therapy, et al is in order if this is a long standing pattern in your life.

Writer Guest
    I don't mean to sound like a jerk here, but this Winston fellow has an awful lot of candid photos of young girls in his photo album.....I mean too young... 10-12ish. I find it distasteful and rather shameful.

85StoneWhiteFurball Guest
    In addition, his website contradicts his posts - he rambles about the status accorded him as a "beautiful person" in Russia BECAUSE of his Asian heritage.

No point in giving this guy any more of the attention which he craves, unless the thread can be moved to Bardak.

capone Guest
    My best friend here is east Asian and has the same problem. He's a bit of a whoremonger, though.

Originally posted by 85StoneWhiteFurball
    In addition, his website contradicts his posts - he rambles about the status accorded him as a "beautiful person" in Russia BECAUSE of his Asian heritage.

No point in giving this guy any more of the attention which he craves, unless the thread can be moved to Bardak.
    I agree with the bear and am4rw, from the guy's webpage he seems like a douche, and if this is your true mentality, you've probably been shut down by girls all over-not just in Russia and the US. It's not that Russian or American girls are flakes, it's you.

from his website:

Keep sentence structures and grammar as simple as possible, as if you were writing to a child

rather than saying “I am like a tiger”, say “I am similar to a tiger”

Small gifts under 100 roubles though, are more acceptable for her to ask for them, but not so often that it becomes a shopping spree.

Therefore, spending a lot of money on a first date is not necessary

Unless you are sure that you two are hitting it off well, try to avoid restaurants, wine, or expensive things

Most Russian women are accustomed to walking and have strong feet (some even have blisters and veins on their feet to show for it ). They are accustomed to taking buses, trolley, minivan buses, or metros and therefore won't have a problem with it

* Note: Request for help - Currently, I am living in Moscow on a tight budget, after being scammed, robbed, betrayed, blackmailed, attacked/assaulted twice (the second time of which got me on Russian national TV!), cheated, lied to, used, taken advantage of, dumped, and flaked on repeatedly. (Request the file of my current updates for full dramatic details) If you like the material on my site, please consider sending me a 5 dollar donation to help with my basic living expenses. I take PayPal (www.paypal.com) at the email address above. I don't ask for much, just the equivalent of the price of a meal at McDonald's. I promise to use all donations for rent and groceries only. Thanks.

USEFUL RUSSIAN VOCABULARY:

1) skupoi

2) bezpontovik

3) podly

" every Russian girl I like either 1) tells me that her heart doesn't love me, even if she likes me in other ways, 2) says that I am not her type of man, 3) never wants to make any time for me and is always busy and never calls me, 4) just wants to be friends and practice her English, or 5) says she is very attracted to me, likes me a lot, and wants a relationship, but disappears after one or two meetings"--- I've got news for you, Girls everywhere do these things when they decide they aren't interested

"And these things above HAPPEN EVEN IF I AM GENEROUS AND NEVER TRY TO TOUCH THE GIRL!!!!!!! whether I am generous or stingy, makes NO DIFFERENCE at all"

Did you really expect them to fall in love with you because you paid for some things and didn't molest them? Just because they are russian doesnt mean you can buy them.

I think the nicest touch is presenting a complete website of how to successfully have relationships with Russian girls...

.... and on the bottom of the homepage, admit that you are lonely, jilted loser who has not only failed to launch a successful relationship, but has also lost everything he owns, has been robbed, and severely physically assaulted in the process??

He's asking $5 per view for this info... I hope you've all been generous? Actually I'd encourage not sending more than R100, because apparently that's "more than enough".

Claude Bottom Guest
    Winston, congratulations on putting together one of the weirdest personal websites I've ever seen, and I think if you go back and read it, all the answers to your original question are there.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast