littleangels        English Nanny
Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Official" I'm Drunk Thread (Mark II)

Well, Pete I see you are kidding me. After I said I do not speak German you write in it. So, you think that I already speak German a little and maybe one day will go to Germany? Oh, I can be mistaken...

I do not speak, it's all my ABBYY Lingvo... and tequila. You know, drunk people can understand different languages. Maybe not exactly what was said, but still...
    Live for today, gone tomorrow, that's me, HaHaHaaaaaa!

pjw is offline Инопланетный гость
    Don't worry, I'm not perfect either. I was just surprised that U could understand my first message and write something quite cool as answer. Not bad Ольга. не плохо.

Thanks Pete, I like learning languages and think I can do it not bad.

Die Grenzen meiner Sprache bedeuten die Grenzen meiner Welt, and since Ich bin meine Welt, I will not have any limits when I know as many languages as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by OlgaT View Post
    I do not speak, it's all my ABBYY Lingvo... and tequila. You know, drunk people can understand different languages. Maybe not exactly what was said, but still...
    I know what you mean, i've experienced that last summer with some beer in the park and bielorussians it was amazing how my russian improved so suddenly

Seeing that you guys now are starting to speak german, i'll have to start learning it again.... or else i'll stick to my dutch with german endings.

And next time olga, is your friend drops you on a friday night, come and have a drink with us

Quote Originally Posted by mistygris View Post
    And next time olga, is your friend drops you on a friday night, come and have a drink with us
    Thanks Mistygris, with pleasure.
    However I don't think I will make any arrangements with her anymore - I'm really fed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistygris View Post
    I know what you mean, i've experienced that last summer with some beer in the park and bielorussians it was amazing how my russian improved so suddenly
    You know, there is a classical example of that in our movie "Peculiarities of the National Hunting". Unfortunately, I couldn't find a shorter fragment, and it's mostly in the end of the scene, but still I think the whole movie is worth watching especially for those who want to understand peculiarities of the Russian soul.
    It's about a Finnish guy who came to Russia to participate in the Russian hunting.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kay23mzUecA"]YouTube- Peculiarities of the National Hunting (English subtitles). Part 7/9.[/ame]

Lovely!!!!

Thanks Pete, I like learning languages and think I can do it not bad.

Die Grenzen meiner Sprache bedeuten die Grenzen meiner Welt, and since Ich bin meine Welt, I will not have any limits when I know as many languages as possible.
    Meine geliebte, do mush sagen

Der grenze meine sprache bedeuten der grenze of meiner welt und wen ich bin im meiner welt der gibs keine limiete as ich lerne so viele sprachen as mogelich.

Und mach het spass???

Quote Originally Posted by w.meijerink View Post
    Und mach het spass???
    Ja, ja natürlich. Das macht mir Spass.

Do I speak German? But I am sober! What a miracle!

Ja, ja natürlich. Das macht mir Spass.

Do I speak German? But I am sober! What a miracle!
    Jawol fraulein Olga aus Rusland do spreche etwas Deutch

With the English accent

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Bor5z6RuQ4&feature=related"]YouTube- I got stoned and I missed it[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by w.meijerink View Post
    Jawol fraulein Olga aus Rusland do spreche etwas Deutch

With the English accent
    Well, if I speak German with an English accent and I speak English with a Russian accent, then I must be speaking German with a Russian English accent?

Thanks for the song Willy, it's nice, but a little long. When I listen to the refrain I already forget what was in the previous verse and thus I do not actually understand the meaning and the whole impression is as if I miss something... Hmmm... what am I talking about now? Ah, I've caught it - thanks Willem, but I don't speak German usually.

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hOtsHOZVLc&feature=PlayList&p=AA81AAC2ED339F58&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=5[/nomedia]
    Life is not what you make of it. You are what Life makes of you.

Ha! Great clip, MickeyTong. Seems like I can feel how good they feel themselves. Very appetitive!

Tequila!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A friend just returned from Mexico and brought me a bottle of Tequila. Jose Cuervo limited edition 100% Agave. Man, is it good!!!
    Although I'm a vodka man, I have to give credit to the Mexicans and their cacti.
    Also, it reminds of WHY I'm a vodka man - one cannot find a descent bottle of tequila, gin, whiskey, or cognac for less than 100Euro in this city.