littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Free Toilets On.......

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........

Free Toilets On.......

At bus and train stations when travelling long distances, all you got to do is show your ticket.....even when stopped at another bus station for 20mins to pick up other passengers,you just show your ticket....
    Many of you probably know this already, posting it because I see that many Russians don't know about this freebie when you have a ticket.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Judge For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (15-01-2018), Hans.KK (15-01-2018), nicklcool (15-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    At bus and train stations when travelling long distances, all you got to do is show your ticket.....even when stopped at another bus station for 20mins to pick up other passengers,you just show your ticket....
    Many of you probably know this already, posting it because I see that many Russians don't know about this freebie when you have a ticket.
    suppose not only many Russians do not know it....BUT this is only at -government- stops- stations or bus stops.
    when i was working in Lipetsk, it was 10 rubles and i tell you we paid with pleasure, just to go to a CLEAN toilet. because some of the -free- toilets were just a hole in the earth.fair enough that was many years ago....
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Judge (16-01-2018), nicklcool (15-01-2018)

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    suppose not only many Russians do not know it....BUT this is only at -government- stops- stations or bus stops.
    when i was working in Lipetsk, it was 10 rubles and i tell you we paid with pleasure, just to go to a CLEAN toilet. because some of the -free- toilets were just a hole in the earth.fair enough that was many years ago....
    Definitely,many Russians don't know, they see me show my ticket and they ask the toilet attendant, is it free, she says , yes, with a ticket..

The 10ru toilet is a thing of the past, it's a shame the hole in the earth isn't..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Judge For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (16-01-2018)