littleangels        English Nanny
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Sky TV

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    1
    Thanked: 0

    Sky TV

    i doubt my condominium would allow me to install a 2.4m dish. how bad would it be with 1.8? when it rains?

  2. #2
    Frank's Avatar
    Frank is offline Worldsat, All your satellite TV needs
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    La Viñuela
    Posts
    117
    Thanked: 0
    I have sent you a PM regarding a 1.8 metre dish and your options.

    Quote Originally Posted by egran4 View Post
    i doubt my condominium would allow me to install a 2.4m dish. how bad would it be with 1.8? when it rains?
    Moderator's Warning:
    Please, there's absolutely no need to publicise sending a PM to any poster, they will find it themselves in due course!
    Last edited by Qdos; 21-08-2009 at 17:32.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    716
    Thanked: 1
    Got go give this (a2btv) a try.
    Thanks guys for this information.
    Life is a Journey. Family is a Trip!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    st petersburg
    Posts
    250
    Thanked: 0
    2.4M 100% does not guarantee you a signal all year round, for sure..
    What it does do is give you a better signal quality over a 2m dish or smaller..

    I will send more info to you later E...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    716
    Thanked: 1
    Finally gave it a try (a2btv) not bad. Decent connection via Stream Internet.

    Does anyone have Hotbird installed? How good are the FTH channels? Any football (soccer) channels?

    Any idea what packages (options) can be installed with Hotbird in order to recieve/watch EPL matches preferably in English or any other language apart from russian?

    Thanks in advance.
    Life is a Journey. Family is a Trip!

  6. #6
    Frank's Avatar
    Frank is offline Worldsat, All your satellite TV needs
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    La Viñuela
    Posts
    117
    Thanked: 0
    Here is a list of the major packages available on Hotbird all of them need a 0.9 to 1.2 metre dish.

    Poland - Cyfrowy Polsat / Language Polish – many movies (inc HBO), sport commentaries and kids channels in English

    Poland - Cyfra + / Language Polish – many movies (inc HBO), sport commentaries and kids channels in English

    Greece – Nova / Language Greek – 2 movie, sport commentaries and 2 kids channels in English

    Italy - Sky Italia / Language Italian – many movies, sport commentaries and kids channels in English

    France - BIS / Language French 95%


    Quote Originally Posted by IGIT View Post
    Finally gave it a try (a2btv) not bad. Decent connection via Stream Internet.

    Does anyone have Hotbird installed? How good are the FTH channels? Any football (soccer) channels?

    Any idea what packages (options) can be installed with Hotbird in order to recieve/watch EPL matches preferably in English or any other language apart from russian?

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    716
    Thanked: 1
    And what are the prices for the Polish and French packages?

    Thanks in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Here is a list of the major packages available on Hotbird all of them need a 0.9 to 1.2 metre dish.

    Poland - Cyfrowy Polsat / Language Polish – many movies (inc HBO), sport commentaries and kids channels in English

    Poland - Cyfra + / Language Polish – many movies (inc HBO), sport commentaries and kids channels in English

    Greece – Nova / Language Greek – 2 movie, sport commentaries and 2 kids channels in English

    Italy - Sky Italia / Language Italian – many movies, sport commentaries and kids channels in English

    France - BIS / Language French 95%
    Last edited by IGIT; 25-08-2009 at 13:05.
    Life is a Journey. Family is a Trip!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •