littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Sharing a discount with you

Sharing a discount with you

Hello all

Hopefully I'm not intruding too much in your space. First and foremost congratulations on being one of the only expat communities that I have come across with dedicated boards to share promotions and discounts with its members.

I work for the lingerie company figleaves.com and the reason I am cheekily borrowing your boards is because we are actually offering expats a 10% disocunt at the moment, for those of you missing home.

To use the discount simply enter EXPAT at the checkout to receive the 10% off.

I'm actually a community manager by profession so I appreciate that this kind of thing can be highly annoying but hopefully you'll find it relevant or know someone that will.

I never considered that there would be a large expat community in Russia, but there obviously is as this place seems quite busy.

How did you all get on with the language and the alphabet barrier? I learned Russian in school, and found it a truly fascinating and beautiful language. One day I might get round to popping over and putting it into practice.

Thanks for your time

Amy

Hi Amy,

Looks very nice . Do you deliver to Russia?
    The best things in life are not things

I'm sorry, but promoting a commercial website like figleaves.com is considered spam in these forums, discount or otherwise...

That's ok I wasn't sure of the rules, and this seemed like the best area to post it. Apologies.