littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Rental rates in Lobnya?

Rental rates in Lobnya?

I realise most people are located in Moscow, but I wonder if any kind souls can shed light on what it costs to rent a flat in Lobnya? (About 30min north from Savyolovskiy station, though obviously anyone who can answer this knows that.)
    Much obliged!

W

OK, Dave, get it. I just checked Из рук в руки частные бесплатные объявления Москва: автомобили, недвижимость, работа в Москве и Подмосковье. Доска объявлений (Russian site), there are two one- room (studio) flats offered in Lobnia right now: 45 m2 for 20000 r/mo and 40 m2 for 15000. Price depends on location (how far from Lobnia railway st.)
    Lobnia is 40 min. from Saviolovsky st. by suburban train (definitely not 30).

25 minutes if you take the express non-stop for 120 py. ;-)

Thanks for the info on rents though, much appreciated!

W

10 min. by personal helicopter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave78 View Post
    I realise most people are located in Moscow, but I wonder if any kind souls can shed light on what it costs to rent a flat in Lobnya? (About 30min north from Savyolovskiy station, though obviously anyone who can answer this knows that.)
    Much obliged!
    Lobnya is a good choice if you want to be close to the Sheremetyevo airports, and you enjoy the sights and sounds (jet noise) of planes taking off and landing, pollution from jettisoned fuel, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by xp@ View Post
    Lobnya is a good choice if you want to be close to the Sheremetyevo airports, and you enjoy the sights and sounds (jet noise) of planes taking off and landing, pollution from jettisoned fuel, etc.
    I am quite familiar with Lobnya ;-)

I don't think it's much worse than living on the Garden Circle in terms of noise and pollution... :P

W

Don't tell me. I lived in Lobnia for a couple of years back in the 1990s.