littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Global Warming - A complaint

Global Warming - A complaint

For all those scientists who keep telling me about global warming, what happened, how can you be so wrong????

All I can see from my window is snow, snow and more snow! I thought by now that we would be having a few palm trees and my female staff would be wondering about the office in bikinis - well they are not and frankly I think I have been grossly misled!

I am doing my bit by not recycling, driving when I could walk, using aerosols, only using toilet paper once etc.

So I want some honest answers:

a) When can I expect the temperature to remain above 25C?

b) Is there anything more that I can do to speed up the process?

c) Is it true that Stockmans have a bikini sale on at the moment?

LJ,

Your recycling consists of several pints, a curry and then... the recycling starts....

Maybe if you stay in the office past mid day you will see the ozone reducing ....

Morning LJ
    Life is what you make it, we can ALL find negatives in everything, me, I prefer to see the positive, but hey, that's just me..

MM,

There maybe occassions when I might happen to leave the office early, but I leave the lights on so at least I am doing my bit to hurry up global warming!

Originally posted by littlejohn
    MM,

There maybe occassions when I might happen to leave the office early, but I leave the lights on so at least I am doing my bit to hurry up global warming!
    Well that car of yours is far to ozone friendly, go back to your old one that will really bring the world to an end .... and eat more curry, the normal bad gas u produce will be 10 times worse

Braders Guest
    I don't know what you're complaining about it's an Indian Winter out there, wait till February