littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: flights to egypt

flights to egypt

Anyone know if there are DIRECT flights from Ekaterinburg - Sharm El Shek or Hurghada Egypt? Notice I said DIRECT flights not through Moscow or some other gateway. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by innovator View Post
    Anyone know if there are DIRECT flights from Ekaterinburg - Sharm El Shek or Hurghada Egypt? Notice I said DIRECT flights not through Moscow or some other gateway. Thanks.
    I am pretty sure there are. I was in Tyumen a few weeks ago and looking at flights from there in the local paper, Karavan.
    If you're in Ekat. try looking in the local paper or Ruk i Ruki (sp) for details of travel agents and flights.
    Try doing a search on yandex.ru as well.
    If there is still anyone on this site who i HAVE NOT annoyed yet, please let me know and i promise i'll get to you as soon as i can!

According to Skyscanner there are direct flights

Transaero, Ural Airlines, Egyptair, Royal Jordainian and Singapore Airlines all fly out of Ekaterinburg and will offer Egyptian destinations.

Quote Originally Posted by Qdos View Post

Transaero, Ural Airlines, Egyptair, Royal Jordainian and Singapore Airlines all fly out of Ekaterinburg and will offer Egyptian destinations.
    I can't find any evidence that Royal Jordainian, Singapore or Egypt air fly out of Ekaterinburg. Not schedule flights anyway. I'm pretty sure they don't offer charters either.

Not eactly sure wht you're trying to say. I don't think Singapore or Jordainian would offer direct flights to Egypt anyway.

Transaero and Ural airlines might offer charter flights to destinations in Egypt. They don't (as far as i'm aware) offer schedule flights.

I think your best best to Egypt direct, out of Ekat is going to be a charter flight. Will also probably be far cheaper as well.
    That's why i suggest using the local press for travel agents and charter flights. Also yandex.ru
    If there is still anyone on this site who i HAVE NOT annoyed yet, please let me know and i promise i'll get to you as soon as i can!

Whilst I am based in Moscow, cheers for this info, need to meet my brother and family there for a holiday in November, and stupidly didn't realise Skyscanner worked over here to check flight prices!!!

Quote Originally Posted by innovator View Post
    Yes...Hurghada and Sharm-El-Sheikh, Egypt

These cities have direct passages to Yekaterinburg, Russia.

Your Destination: City, Country / KOLTSOVO SVX, Russia
    Almaty, Kazakhstan - Koltsovo Airport, EkaterinburgRussia
    Antalya, Turkey - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
    Baku, Azerbaijani - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
    Bangkok, Thailand - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
    Barselona, Spain - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
    Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
    Budapest, Hungary - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
    Wien - Vienna, Austria - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
    Vilnus, Lithuania - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
    Hannover, Germany - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
    Gumri, Armenia - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
    Dubai, UAE - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
    Dushanbe, Tajikistan - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
    Yerevan, Armenia - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
    Kulyab, Tajikistan - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
    Larnaka, Cyprus - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
    Lahore, Pakistan - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
    London, England, United Kingdom - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
    Namangan, Uzbekistan - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
    Munich, Germany - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
    Praha, Czech - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
    Thessalon, Canada - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
    Urumqi, China - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
    Istanbul, Turkey - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
    Frankfurt am Main, Germany - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
    Khudzhand, Tajikistan - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
    Hurghada, Egypt - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
    Tashkent, Uzbekistan - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
    Tel-Aviv, Israel - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
    Tianjin, China - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
    Sharm-El-Sheikh, Egypt - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
    Blogging: Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few.

Charter Flights To Ekaterinburg / Charter flights From Ekaterinburg, Russia

Mostly charter flights are ordered by Ekaterinburg travel operators for holiday travel package. Thatís why their cost depends on the season.

Uually tourist who wants to take such cheap flight must order additional travel land service. But if the charter flight is not fully sold, tourist can book and buy only an air ticket.

The following charter flights are available: Egypt Hurgada (Ural Airlines), India Goa (Vim Avia Airlines), Spain Barcelona (Ural Airlines), Oman Maskat (Ural Airlines and Oman Air), Thailand Bangkok (Transaero). In summer time you can fly to Italian sea resorts (Rimini, Richone), Turkish resorts (Kemer, Antalia and etc), Croatian resorts (Porech, Dubrovnik) and other destinations.

Have a safe and comfortable trip from Ekaterinburg, Russia.
    Blogging: Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few.

Quote Originally Posted by trebor View Post
    I can't find any evidence that Royal Jordainian, Singapore or Egypt air fly out of Ekaterinburg. Not schedule flights anyway. I'm pretty sure they don't offer charters either.
    Then go to skyscanner.net and you'll find what I did...

Not eactly sure wht you're trying to say...
    I was simply reiterating what they showed by way of flight and operator information. That simple. I'm not warranting their information is necessarily accurate, and nor am I going to bother to cross verify it in any other fashion - but at least it gave the OP something to go on.

What is this anyway, the Spanish Inquisition?

Then go to skyscanner.net and you'll find what I did...

I was simply reiterating what they showed by way of flight and operator information. That simple. I'm not warranting their information is necessarily accurate, and nor am I going to bother to cross verify it in any other fashion - but at least it gave the OP something to go on.

What is this anyway, the Spanish Inquisition?
    I had a feeling yuo might get touchy and take it the wrong way. think we do have an obligation to check the information we post is correct.

Check skyscanner and you will see the flights shown are not direct. The poster was asking for DIRECT flights.

Anyway, basic common sense would tell you Jordanian and Singapore airlines wouldn't fly Ekat-Egypt direct.
    Last edited by trebor; 01-08-2009 at 12:23.

I had a feeling yuo might get touchy and take it the wrong way. think we do have an obligation to check the information we post is correct.
    Please direct me to the rule that says posters must only place verified information in their replies, or for that matter prove to me the majority of threads always get accurate replies in the first post...

Check skyscanner and you will see the flights shown are not direct. The poster was asking for DIRECT flights.
    I'm obviously going to have to explain the principles of paragraphs to you, because I seperated the two paragraphs I posted earlier in order to make the distinguishment between all the airlines Skyscanner named, and any direct flights.

Do you now get the distinction if you re-read my earlier post?

Anyway, basic common sense would tell you Jordanian and Singapore airlines wouldn't fly Ekat-Egypt direct.
    And correct interpretation of English grammar, although I'm sure you'll just get 'touchy' about this fact, would have primarily told you that I never made such a claim of course...

Please direct me to the rule that says posters must only place verified information in their replies, or for that matter prove to me the majority of threads always get accurate replies in the first post...
    Right no problem. You go ahead and post any crap you feel like and someone else will check the facts for you.

You can play word games all you like. The poster was looking for DIRECT flights as he put it himself.

You said........Royal Jordainian and Singapore Airlines all fly out of Ekaterinburg..........

That's boll*cks.
    Next time check your facts before posting.

You have a lovely weekend, and kindly unwind...
    Last edited by Qdos; 01-08-2009 at 16:36. Reason: Cocked up smiley code

You have a lovely weekend, and kindly unwind...
    As long as my weekend is relatively idiot free should have no problem unwinding.

Cheers!

why not

you can also try turkish airlines/ only one change to istanbul. after that egypt/ also so cheap.