littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Teaching job in Kazan.

Larry Paradine is offline Incompetent wizard, frantically calculating how many of his seven plus one lives are left

Teaching job in Kazan.

This is just for the benefit of anyone who is currrently living in Tatarstan, or who may be contemplating looking for a teaching job there.
    Today's Kazan edition of Komsomolskaya Pravda contains the following advert:
    "Преподователь (в колледжах, университетах и других вузах)-25000 руб. ООО "Лингво прогресс", ул. Фучика,55, лв. 2, . Тел (843) 236-02-33, английского языка, носитель языка." Since nothing is said of visa support or accomodation, I assume this would only be of interest to an expat who has a TRP valid for Tatarstan, or a PRP valid for the whole of russia, and who has a flat in Kazan or whose spouse is a local property owner. The salary seems miniscule by Moscow standards, but is quite reasonable for the mid-Volga area (I'm currently earning far less in neighbouring Chuvashia).

what age group?

Larry Paradine is offline Incompetent wizard, frantically calculating how many of his seven plus one lives are left
    No idea! I've quoted the ad in full, so anyone wanting more information should contact the school.