littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: What for a stupid american

What for a stupid american

asshole is Mr. Bush?
    He blocked his website for non US-Citizen ( Ip ).
    www.georgewbush.com

Just over a proxy you can go on the site.

http://www.anonymization.net/http://www.georgewbush.com

I hope we see this Noob not again as the president.

Shatneresque is offline Baldly going where no man has gone before....

FYI:

We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?"

So: Now you know.

Write it 500 times before dawn, or I'll....
    Kirk: That's very ... magnanimous of you!
    <<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>
    Marta: Let me go! He's my lover and I must kill him!

STAR TREK:The Original Series, 1966--69
    "Whom Gods Destroy," episode #71 (Star Date 5718.3)
    First aired January 3, 1969

So what? Quite a few .gov sites are blocked to non-US IP's, and nearly all .mil are blocked. Quit looking for scary Republicans hiding in the bushes, dillweed.

Hey, I just made a pun. Cool.
    Proudly sitting down to pee since 1989

We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?"

ok that's a little unnerving there, blacki.
    never believe anything until it has been officially denied

Shatneresque is offline Baldly going where no man has gone before....

Very good!

Originally posted by hc_blacki
    We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?" We'd say "What SORT of stupid American asshole is Mr. Bush?"
    You get an A+ and a !
    Kirk: That's very ... magnanimous of you!
    <<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>
    Marta: Let me go! He's my lover and I must kill him!

STAR TREK:The Original Series, 1966--69
    "Whom Gods Destroy," episode #71 (Star Date 5718.3)
    First aired January 3, 1969

Shaun is offline when the saints go marching in...
    answer: the most dangerous sort

I didn't vote for Bush, but I must nonetheless ask: do your feet get tired from kicking that dead f..king horse?!
    Proudly sitting down to pee since 1989

Originally posted by Shaun
    answer: the most dangerous sort
    There is an eloquent political statement! That equates with Bush is an A**hole and he lied.

An obvious graduate of the sandbox debate school.

85StonePolarBear Guest
    Is it his site or is it a site set up either by a supporter or by a prankster? I have no idea and am impartial - I just know that there are a lot of cyber-shenanigans out there regarding this election!

Braders Guest
    Guys i know the race is reaching fever pitch, however let's try and keep the threads in the 'Information' folder on Information that in a roundabout sort of way relates to Moscow

Please feel free to fill ya boots in 'The Expats Cafe'

Cheers.