littleangels        English Nanny
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Why did we invade Iraq?

Originally posted by kakrout
    i think you understand nothing leg...
    give me an example when france decide to invade a country for economical reason killing people by thousand including their own soldiers?
    oooh and of course trying to say to the entire world to join us because is to free poor people from a dictator??
    here you go read up on your countries philithropic activities in africa ..... http://www.oxan.com/db/item.asp?NewsItemID=DB91318 they use it as they're personal play ground to exploit and manipulate as they see fit. as for your example of france invading countries you also have a short memory as invassion colanization is the legacy of frances glories past....

i think you understand nothing leg...
    give me an example when france decide to invade a country for economical reason killing people by thousand including their own soldiers?
    oooh and of course trying to say to the entire world to join us because is to free poor people from a dictator??
    Guess the french revolution doesn't count ??

trying to inject a sense of humour in this thread !!!!
    Champagne the best lager money can buy

Originally posted by Random
    Guess the french revolution doesn't count ??

trying to inject a sense of humour in this thread !!!!
    well done!...and what about napoleon and the enlightenment belting that ramshackle reactionary coalition of monarchies!

kak Guest
    Random, injection welcome
    leg do not come to me with colonization please, (africa? america? slavery?) all you are doing is jumping to any direction, answer my last question then we'll start a new thread about how bad is france.
    Someone start a thread call "why did we invade irak" you and i agree the fact it was just money/political reason but you have to come to me and tell that france is a ****ing bad country....guess what? i'm tired to repeat myself, i'm not the leader of my country, wich means that i may not support all the bad stuff that france has done in the past...You see i'm french i'm able to see what's wrong with my country/ my president...etc. etc. as for you i'm not really sure that you can stand any critism against America.

Napolean !!! That man got more spanked than a ginger haired step child !!!

I mean the french couldn't even invade where I'm from !! And you can see the buggers !! They did have a go mind you but were routed by a sterling performance by some brave chaps !!

Champagne the best lager money can buy

Random, injection welcome
    leg do not come to me with colonization please, (africa? america? slavery?) all you are doing is jumping to any direction, answer my last question then we'll start a new thread about how bad is france.
    Someone start a thread call "why did we invade irak" you and i agree the fact it was just money/political reason but you have to come to me and tell that france is a ****ing bad country....guess what? i'm tired to repeat myself, i'm not the leader of my country, wich means that i may not support all the bad stuff that france has done in the past...You see i'm french i'm able to see what's wrong with my country/ my president...etc. etc. as for you i'm not really sure that you can stand any critism against America.
    im not jumping in any direction just pointing out that france has more blood on their hands than they can ever attoin for, but convientally forget this when it suits them. as for france being a bad country, i was just pointing out that they're not as clean as you were trying to portry them. ok you're not the leader but you do hop back and forth in terms of your position. funny that you being french and all. i can stand critism of my country and agree with some of what others are saying but what i cant stand is when someone takes the position my countries good and yours is bad ignoring the faults of their own country. the phrase dont throw rocks in a glass house comes to mind. and yes you do take this position (at least in the tone and work of your messages).

oh as for recent blood letting how about this one http://www.globalpolicy.org/security.../0104hands.htm

Good point legspreader,
    can anyone explain the reason the French are getting involved there then?
    If there is still anyone on this site who i HAVE NOT annoyed yet, please let me know and i promise i'll get to you as soon as i can!

kak Guest
    recently i said:
    Do not vote for Bush
    Irak war was for Oil!
    recently you here: America s...cks!
    well let's make it clear for both of you guys:
    Busch s...ks this war like anyother s...ks
    Good to know that you can come to me with past stories good to know that america has free us some decades ago
    The question i asking to myself is: do i still have to discuss with you guys since it seems that you are a bit deaf.

This is a tongue in cheek article from MAXIM Magazine:

Next Stop: France!

It’s been nearly 60 years since France was last invaded. Le clock is ticking…

Maxim, June 2003

We pretended not to notice their anti-American rabble-rousing. We didn’t interfere when they committed one cultural atrocity after another. We turned the other cheek as they built up weapons of mass destruction.

Iraq? The Taliban? North Korea? Non, monsieur: C’est France, of course! The country that hones her nukes by blowing up Pacific islands. The nation that stuffs our ports with rancid cheese but rallies to keep American movies out of her precious cinema. The U.N. Security Council afterthought that’s carried on a torrid, oily affair with Iraq for over a decade.

Who unties France from the tree and helps her find her panties every time the Germans are done with her? America, that’s who. Our reward? A nonstop stream of lip-sneering, cigarette-waving, mime-walking-a-dog snobbery. Time to return le favor.

C’EST LA GUERRE
    When it comes to war, France gets rolled more often than a Parisian prostitute with a visible mustache.

Gallic Wars, 58–51 B.C. (L)
    Julius Caesar was the first in a long line of foreigners to wipe his sandals on the face of France. Local chiefs welcomed him, hoping he’d protect them from—why, looky here!—Germany. Instead, Caesar made them his bitches.

100 Years War, 1337–1453 (W)
    France, being progressively wiped out by technically weaker British forces, dramatically improved the caliber of her army by signing up one schizophrenic teenage girl (Joan of Arc). We can’t make this stuff up, folks.

Italian Wars, 1494–1559 (L)
    France mixed it up with various Italian city-states, hoping for a piece of the big pizza pie. Instead she got a Mafia-style beating, becoming one of the few countries to lose multiple engagements to…ahem…Italy.

30 Years War, 1618–1648 (T)
    France was not initially a participant in this Holy Roman Empire smackdown but managed to get invaded anyway because…well, why not? We score it a tie since the other participants eventually just started ignoring her.

French and Indian Wars, 1689–1763 (T)
    France’s ploy to trick Native Americans into conquering Canada and everything east of the Ohio River failed when said braves woke up and smelled the cheese. Two “ties” in a row induced delusions of military grandeur.

American Revolution, 1775–1783 (W)
    In a move that will sound eerily familiar to future Americans, France skipped in at the last minute to claim a share of the victory. The first rule of French warfare: The less we fight, the more likely it is we’ll actually win.

French Revolution, 1789 (W)
    Real victory at last! Of course, this was at least in part because their opponent was also French. And fat…and asleep…and good at dancing…and prone to wearing wigs and vast amounts of clown makeup.

The Napoleonic Wars, 1803–1815 (L)
    Napoleon (great General…alas, Corsican, not French) marched army into a Russian winter in spring uniforms.

The Franco-Prussian War, 1870–1871 (L)
    Pissed off by a royal wedding in Spain, France declared war on Germany. In one of history’s recurring roles, Germany laid siege to Paris. One general defending the collapsing city actually fled in a hot-air balloon.

World War I, 1914–1918 (T)
    On the verge of loss, France was saved—get used to this—by the U.S. Madame learned what it’s like to bed a winner who doesn’t call her Fräulein. Sadly, GI condoms stalled improvement in the French bloodline.

World War II, 1939–1945 (L)
    The conquered Frogs were just sitting down to bratwurst mit der Führer when they were liberated by the U.S. and Britain. They shaved the heads of Nazi collaborators until the world’s razor supply was depleted.

War in Indochina, 1946–1954 (L)
    French colonialist forces in Southeast Asia pleaded sickness, took to bed with the Dien Bien flu. The frogs inspired Charlie to such intense hatred of foreigners, even the U.S. found itself mired in la merde.

Algerian War of Independence, 1954–1962 (L)
    Now even poverty-stricken African colonial upstarts could smell patsy…The first rule of modern Muslim warfare was born: We can always beat the French.

War on Terror, 2001–In progress
    France, trying to get a jump on the inevitable, has surrendered to Germany and fundamentalist Islam; a plan to surrender to Monaco was foiled when the prince escaped in a cab. —Sid Stafford

FROG FACTS

Forty percent of Frenchmen and 25 percent of Frenchwomen do not change their underwear every day. Tied together, all those soiled briefs would make a stinkin’ chain 3,700 miles long… from Paris to Baghdad and back!

Technically, it’s not France; it’s the Fifth Republic of France. When the French decide their constitution stinks, they just give up and slap together a new country. Germany reportedly still wants in on this action.

When you need to be rescued, what language you gonna speak? Mayday, the term used by distressed sailors and aviators, comes from the French term m’aidez, which expresses France’s national motto: Help me.

MADE IN FRANCE?
    Not everything French sucks. How ’bout:

The 3 Musketeers Bar
    The duplicitous nature of a scrumptious treat that looks like doody—what’s more French? Alors…the trail sadly leads straight to our own Mars, Inc. in McLean, Virginia.

French Kissing
    Of course zey invented this one—they’re pros at battling with only their tongues, right? Um…actually, our Kama Sutra tells us the Hindus had perfected the technique by the fourth century. Another reason India should replace France on the UN Security Council.

French’s Mustard
    It’s yellow, it runs, and it stains the pants…could anything be more French? Mais non, monsieur—inventor George French, of good ol’ Rochester, New York, simply had the misfortune of being born with a lousy name. Let’s call it Mickey Mousetard.

The French Maid
    At last, a truly French invention! Impractical can-can outfits, feather dusters…those inconsiderate sickos could at least buy them vacuums.
    That's me, as confused as a hungry baby in a topless bar!

kak Guest
    at least you could come with some new jokes ....

at least you could come with some new jokes ....

You need to write to MAXIM Magazine, not me.

recently i said:
    Do not vote for Bush
    Irak war was for Oil!
    recently you here: America s...cks!
    well let's make it clear for both of you guys:
    Busch s...ks this war like anyother s...ks
    Good to know that you can come to me with past stories good to know that america has free us some decades ago
    The question i asking to myself is: do i still have to discuss with you guys since it seems that you are a bit deaf.
    Karoute,
    WAR sucks, i agree but sometimes the reasons don't.
    If there is still anyone on this site who i HAVE NOT annoyed yet, please let me know and i promise i'll get to you as soon as i can!

While yankee@moscow is perhaps a little over the top. I do have to agree with him.
    France owes a massive debt to the States (we all do in Europe)and never once has tried to repay it or even aknowledge that it even exists!
    Another point, if the same were to happen again i mean the security of Europe were threatened, the States would do the same again.

kak Guest
    Originally posted by yankee@moscow
    You need to write to MAXIM Magazine, not me.
    "Maxim, June 2003"

Hello Mac Fly! it's october 2004 out there!

Originally posted by trebor
    While yankee@moscow is perhaps a little over the top. I do have to agree with him.
    France owes a massive debt to the States (we all do in Europe)and never once has tried to repay it or even aknowledge that it even exists!
    Another point, if the same were to happen again i mean the security of Europe were threatened, the States would do the same again.
    I really don't think that France owes America anything. That's all water under the bridge. Most of that generation is gone. We'll miss them, but it's a whole new world now.

If anything, France and the USA are tolerating each other these days. I think that we are allies when necessary. I don't have any feelings one way or the other. That's just an observation. I've only been to France twice. It's difficult to form an opinion when you haven't lived in a place.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast