littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: TRP fresh info

TRP fresh info

Dear all,

1. I contacted one agency whom said they can help me get TRP in Moscow region with the price of ruble 300k, and 500k for full complex means to get even citizenship. Is this real??? Any one can tell me please!!
    2. Next question about TRP is Moscow, does anyone knows what is the quota per year for non CIS? And this quota is only for Moscow or for the whole country?
    3. Seems the fastest way to get TRP is to get married to Russian, is it right?

Thanks
    Kim

Quote Originally Posted by kimkiti View Post
    Dear all,

1. I contacted one agency whom said they can help me get TRP in Moscow region with the price of ruble 300k, and 500k for full complex means to get even citizenship. Is this real??? Any one can tell me please!!
    2. Next question about TRP is Moscow, does anyone knows what is the quota per year for non CIS? And this quota is only for Moscow or for the whole country?
    3. Seems the fastest way to get TRP is to get married to Russian, is it right?

Thanks
    Kim
    do the papers yourself. On this site is all necessary information and many knowledgeable people who can assist or advise you. My opinion is you are completely crazy to give 300K rubles to some company for doing a small amount of paperwork!.. and yes it is easier if you are married to a russian citizen. Then you are off quota.

Trp

If you are married to a Russian Citizen ...make either of the options (TRP?CITIZENSHIP) your self.....much cheaper. Perhaps ask the agent for certain amount of help and pay smaller amounts.

If you are not married to Russian .....300K Rouble for Moscow Region TRP is the going rate at the moment. 400 K Rouble perhaps for Moscow TRP.

Citizenship forget it - too complex!!

PM me if you need agent recommendation
    xxx

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBum View Post
    do the papers yourself. On this site is all necessary information and many knowledgeable people who can assist or advise you. My opinion is you are completely crazy to give 300K rubles to some company for doing a small amount of paperwork!.. and yes it is easier if you are married to a russian citizen. Then you are off quota.

Thanks, will try. Probably will PM you for more direct questions later.

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBum View Post
    Hello,

And how long did it take you to get TRP from the first day you submitted the application? Please.

Thanks