littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Seeking translation and/or editing jobs

Seeking translation and/or editing jobs

Hi, I'm Oleg, 40. Happy to join you. I hope we will be able to chat on a variety of topics, but the main goal of posting here for me is trying to look for translation and/or editing jobs.

I've had almost 20 years of experience in a variety of translation/interpretation fields (Rus-Eng, Eng-Rus), including business, finance, technical, political, social interest and others. I'm also interested in editorial work for a business/political/social interest webzine/journal, as I have been in media and media-related businesses since 1999 in positions ranging from assistant editor to managing editor. Based in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia, and am looking for part-time, web-based positions in either or both capacities.

Take care, and hope to hear from you and be heard too.

Oleg Kouzbit

Hello Oleg!

Welcome to the Expat.ru Forum!

I hope that you are able to land a good position~~~and soon!

Your post seems to have been written by a native speaker of English, but your name suggests that you are Russian. So I do not think that you ought to have any difficulties with your language skills at least. Well done!

Anyway, I do hope that you also find other helpful information on this site and meet a lot of good folks.

Looking forward to you hearing from us and us hearing from you.

All the best!
    Mud