littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Lost Desmond locked?

Lost Desmond locked?

http://www.expat.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=396910

So our lost in Moscow victim found a KFC and french fries then the moderator locked the thread claiming "OP he is not as he seems but it was a valiant attempt at getting attention."

Woe be unto the next visitor who puts up a similar cry for help but manages to find fries. This kind of behavior arouses moderator suspicion of manipulation?

I'm stumped. What'd he do?

He was prob another username playing games? And, I think we prob know who that might be?
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

Do we?

Quote Originally Posted by annasophia View Post
    Woe be unto the next visitor who puts up a similar cry for help but manages to find fries. This kind of behavior arouses moderator suspicion of manipulation?

I'm stumped. What'd he do?

I did the flag. His English syntax was wrong. Plus he confused English chips with KFC fries. Better safe than sorry, honey.

Life is tough pilgrim, it's even tougher if you're stupid

Well whatever....I have no idea what all the innuendo is about, or who *Desmond* is or why fries are such a red flag...or what the scam is and why nobody's telling.....

But hells bells robertmf, I'm so used to all kinds of wonky English and Russlish and Ozzie and Dutchlish every kind of language medley around here, I don't pay a lot of attention to suspicious phrasings and terminology or punctuation and spelling.

So who is going to clue me in on the scam? What kind of program is the not lost not Desmond running? Trying to cheat somebody out of a cheap phone charger? Eliciting sympathy without probable cause? Creating an illicit internet disturbance? Foraging for Russian girls with fried potatoes?

Huh.

it's a pity, it's not so often anymore that you get a sense of community spirit on this site - people offering aid and assistance for no personal gain - I'd of let it run if only for the feel good factor - I suspect it's a return to the normal diet of bored people being nasty to each other, ho hum!
    The poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese.

Gilbert K. Chesterton

Quote Originally Posted by annasophia View Post
    Well whatever....

Huh.

It's not "whatever".

Hey, no problemo with language until BabyFirefly wants to meet up with him individually and not in a group. Is BabyFirefly a naive blonde

http://www.expat.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=396910

Life is tough pilgrim, it's even tougher if you're stupid

I planned to take my fiance if I were to meet him, but it's still good to know, so thanks guys.

And I'm a brunette, and not naive but ridden with that syndrome, Waking-Up-Groggy-And-Stupid.

The unlocked re-lost Desmond is freed after a brief incarceration on expat.ru.

Move away from the fries dude. (go for the blini, it's safer)