littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: nerdy cultural exchange

nerdy cultural exchange

hi.

i here. learn english. want speak englishmans to be better speaking. hope we be friends...

lol, i'm just teasing ya. but seriously, i need someone to improve my english pretty bad. except for being a native speaker (which isn't a big merit) this person has to be capable of speaking about some interesting stuff..
    Like, i dont know, politics (despite i hate it), physics (at which i suck increbidly), astronomy (is anybody except Hawking good at it?).. but the best topics are philosophy (anything you want... do you here? weeing existentialism is accepted too), cognitive science, linguistics.

what comes to me - i m a tall chubby boring guy. And yeah, i m a sexist and a racist. so, looking forward to chatting with you, my prescious english speaking buddies!

moreover, i can help with russian for it's too weird thing to learn by yourself. i dont know many rules but i'm really good at it.

cya.
    Last edited by agvares; 23-11-2008 at 12:48.

Quote Originally Posted by agvares View Post

what comes to me - i m a tall chubby boring guy. And yeah, i m a sexist and a racist.

cya.
    A perfect guy, finally! Pity I am taken...

Watch the adverts about get togethers, join us and introduce yourself. I am sure you can find someone to discuss interesting topics with.

lol, i'm just teasing ya. but seriously, i need someone to improve my english pretty bad. except for being a native speaker (which isn't a big merit) this person has to be capable of speaking about some interest stuff..
    Like, i dont know, politics (despite i hate it), physics (at which i suck increbidly), astronomy (is anybody except Hawking good at it?).. but the best topics are philosophy (anything you want... do you here? weeing existentialism is accepted too), cognitive science, linguistics.

what comes to me - i m a tall chubby boring guy. And yeah, i m a sexist and a racist. so, looking forward to chatting with you, my prescious english speaking buddies!
    And yet, I'm oddly attracted . . .
    You say "potato." I say "vodka."

Quote Originally Posted by Natkin View Post

Watch the adverts about get togethers, join us and introduce yourself. I am sure you can find someone to discuss interesting topics with.

you know, this "get along" meetings is something gross for me. i dont like groups of unknown people all trying to be friendly.

moreover, i dont like people in general. usually i barely manage to communicate with 2 or 3 of them and talking to a groups freaks me out completely.

you know, this "get along" meetings is something gross for me. i dont like groups of unknown people all trying to be friendly.

moreover, i dont like people in general. usually i barely manage to communicate with 2 or 3 of them and talking to a groups freaks me out completely.
    And you think you are unique in this? I think we all hate it. But it's a numbers game: you go and try to be pleasant and meet some folks on the off chance you find one you can stand.

I know I do.

hi.

i here. learn english. want speak englishmans to be better speaking. hope we be friends...

lol, i'm just teasing ya. but seriously, i need someone to improve my english pretty bad. except for being a native speaker (which isn't a big merit) this person has to be capable of speaking about some interesting stuff..

moreover, i can help with russian for it's too weird thing to learn by yourself. i dont know many rules but i'm really good at it.

cya.

Fascinating! Someone has finally come up with an original way to introduce himself!

Quote Originally Posted by MissAnnElk View Post
    And you think you are unique in this? I think we all hate it. But it's a numbers game: you go and try to be pleasant and meet some folks on the off chance you find one you can stand.

I know I do.
    so what's the point then? i guess it'd be much easier to have an elaborative discussion with person via mail and only after it meet him.

so what's the point then? i guess it'd be much easier to have an elaborative discussion with person via mail and only after it meet him.
    Well, it is a start at weeding out the riff-raff.

You want to discuss Sartre and nuclear physics by mail? The farther it goes the more tempting it becomes. No need for meet-ups in person and, what's even more encouraging, no need for sex (contrary to the logic of another running thread).

It's a pity I am not a native English speaker and not him. Otherwise I would jump at the opportunity.

heh, no. discussing via mail wont improve my speaking skills. but a brief conversation using icq or aim definitely helps to clarify if person is a moron, or he is nice cute snobbish intellectual.

and what's wrong with sex? i'm sure it develops your linguistic mastery great. at least when it comes to whispering dirty words or something.

...when it comes to whispering dirty words or something.
    It's getting more and more interesting with every post. But unfortunately as much as I am conversent in dirty words I just lack enough skill required to discuss philosophy. No chance for me of getting a pen pal. I am always falling short of this snobbish intellectual standard.

This is bad

cya.
    ......Ok racist .. I am black so do you wanna look for me and kill me ? what makes U a racist.. dammit ..Jesus is coming back soon !!!

oh, no. i'm a cultural racist. i believe that anyone who's hostile to european culture (like radical muslims are) should be killed.

i dont give a flying f**k about the color of your skin or your nationality
    Last edited by Judge; 04-03-2009 at 10:39.