littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Any of you make an OOO Company?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MNJON Guest

Any of you make an OOO Company?

I want to make an OOO business and list a Corporation from Delaware USA as the owner. How can this be done?

Anyone do this with a US Corp as stockholder???

Thanks in advance!

Jon

GreatArcticBear Guest
    It is doable -I have looked into it. I never went through with it as I am basically a sole owner and the tax structure here is more favorable than that of my so-called parent firm's domain. The process entails some notarizations of docs (you can do it at the US embassy), and needing to get hold of a company register of some sort. Avenir or Vista should be able to help you with this, as should Suprema www.suprema.ru but check prices.

Can an expat

be a sole owner here?

GreatArcticBear Guest
    The way I did it a few years ago was a bit convoluted, and not recommended. However, things have changed and now, an expat can own 100% of shares in an OOO. I plan to open a new one under the new laws.

Innosranets Guest
    Originally posted by LKKL
    The way I did it a few years ago was a bit convoluted, and not recommended. However, things have changed and now, an expat can own 100% of shares in an OOO. I plan to open a new one under the new laws.
    Good for you, LKKL !

I see

so 100% share and a Russian partner - like a founder, or just 100% of a 100%..set up

Sorry, to sound thick... I did try to be a business man, but didn't like that very much

Ha, how about a 'Kwik Fit' in Moscow... gis some $$$$$$$'s.. there is NOTHING like this here..

Seriously, am thinking of opening a studio with girl friend - we have clients, but hope to do more corporate design work..

Just fishing

GreatArcticBear Guest
    No - 100% of the shares as far as I understand - no partners necessary and no Russian ownership necessary. What I don't know is the scope of the documentation required. Best bet is to contact one of the 3 firms I mentioned, or any other formation agent to get the full story. Just be careful of fly by night agents, as you may well have to return to the original agent if laws change in some way.

Thanks

for advice