littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Late night story (not mine:)

Late night story (not mine:)

I was walking down the street when I was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless woman who asked me for a couple of dollars for dinner.
    I took out my wallet, got out ten dollars and asked,'If I give you this money, will you buy wine with it instead of dinner?'
    'No I had to stop drinking years ago,' the homeless woman told me.

'Will you use it to go shopping instead of buying food?' I asked.
    'No, I don't waste time shopping,' the homeless woman said.'I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive.'

'Will you spend this on a beauty salon instead of food?' I
    asked.
    'Are you NUTS !' replied the homeless woman. '
    I haven't had my hair done in 20 years!'

'Well,' I said, 'I'm not going to give you the money. Instead, I'm going to take you out for dinner with my husband and me tonight.'

The homeless Woman was shocked 'Won't your husband be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting.'

I said, 'That's ok ay. It's important for him to see what a
    woman looks like after she has given up shopping, hair appointments, and wine.'

How is this story for you?
    In every life we have some trouble, when you worry you make it double - Don't worry , be happy

Nice one but most of the ladies doing those tooooo much, and that's the problem

Quote Originally Posted by RhythMasteR View Post
    Nice one but most of the ladies doing those tooooo much, and that's the problem
    Doing particularly much what?? Good wine, shopping and hairdressing could not be too much Anyway - all these stuff are for you, guys!
    In every life we have some trouble, when you worry you make it double - Don't worry , be happy

Quote Originally Posted by Katrine L View Post
    Doing particularly much what?? Good wine, shopping and hairdressing could not be too much Anyway - all these stuff are for you, guys!
    Hi! nice story!!!
    Katrine, I think today is a good time for dreaming about Friday's shopping, Saturday's taste of wine and Sunday's hairdressing saloon....
    A bird may be known by its song...

Quote Originally Posted by Zyablik View Post
    Hi! nice story!!!
    Katrine, I think today is a good time for dreaming about Friday's shopping, Saturday's taste of wine and Sunday's hairdressing saloon....
    Or - Hairdressing in the morning, Shopping in the afternoon and Good glass of wine in the evening

A vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire.

If we will not take care of us - no one will))))

Quote Originally Posted by Katrine L View Post
    You dont need shopping and hairdressing etc, coz You all beautiful, you all have our hearts and we love you all very much, with or without attractive clothes or hairs...

Wine?? We can have everryyyyday...

Quote Originally Posted by Zyablik View Post
    Hi! nice story!!!
    Ohhh, already started planing. We guys plan about where to take you, but all you care is your look. For us, you are beautiful already...If all your beauty for taking attention for other guys, then just say it...

Quote Originally Posted by Miracle77777 View Post
    Or - Hairdressing in the morning, Shopping in the afternoon and Good glass of wine in the evening

And when is sex?

You dont need shopping and hairdressing etc, coz You all beautiful, you all have our hearts and we love you all very much, with or without attractive clothes or hairs...

What a nice thing to say. Sometimes I suspect this is true about men . . . that we may spend the effort to beautify more for other women.

BUT, it does help a girl project charisma when she feels good about herself.
    You say "potato." I say "vodka."

Quote Originally Posted by MissAnnElk View Post
    What a nice thing to say. Sometimes I suspect this is true about men . . . that we may spend the effort to beautify more for other women.

BUT, it does help a girl project charisma when she feels good about herself.
    Of course, I agree but we LOVE you anyway !

Of course, I agree but we LOVE you anyway !
    You know, since I've been reading this thread, I am thinking of the women I know who quit wearing make up and dressing up because they said their husbands didn't notice when they did it.

They are, of course, still beautiful, and their husbands are crazy about them.

So maybe you ARE on to something.
    You say "potato." I say "vodka."

You know, since I've been reading this thread, I am thinking of the women I know who quit wearing make up and dressing up because they said their husbands didn't notice when they did it.
    Hmm...If the lady does all that and the men cant notice, then he must be blind or have some other women and dont wanna notice his lady...Coz it is impossibe.

So maybe you ARE on to something.
    Thanx, I am happy that you thinking same way little bit...

Ohhh, already started planing. We guys plan about where to take you, but all you care is your look. For us, you are beautiful already...If all your beauty for taking attention for other guys, then just say it...
    RhythMasteR, you are right! BUT....
    some Russian women say: all these "things for our beauty" we made NOT for us, even NOT for men, we made it for another women....
    Are you surprised ????
    A bird may be known by its song...

Geez))
    Nice attempt to decrease our expenses - but not helping - we will spoil ourselves anyway^^

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast