PDA

View Full Version : Real Estate

camus
25-06-2004, 13:27
Hi Folks,

I have some fairly basic questions regarding how the real-estate industry operates here. Is anyone in the know ?

Thanks In Advance

Leo
25-06-2004, 15:42

JeffK
25-06-2004, 16:55
Camus,

I think that you will find many persons here who are "in the know" about this subject. I work in the industry and can provide guidance if you like. Specifically, I work with Retail real estate and I know that one of my collegues is on this board as well and works with industrial.

If you are more specific perhaps we can answer you here, else pm me and I will see if I have your answers.

camus
25-06-2004, 17:04
Originally posted by JeffK
Camus,

I think that you will find many persons here who are "in the know" about this subject. I work in the industry and can provide guidance if you like. Specifically, I work with Retail real estate and I know that one of my collegues is on this board as well and works with industrial.

If you are more specific perhaps we can answer you here, else pm me and I will see if I have your answers.

Jeff,

Check your PM box.

Leo
25-06-2004, 19:29
Originally posted by JeffK
Camus,
I think that you will find many persons here who are "in the know" about this subject.True, there are many people here who are always willing to help, actually, Camus will get more offers than necessary.. Even though it's a 'free stuff' I hope each of the 'redundant' ones will get a personal thank-you from him

mitam77
26-06-2004, 02:35
Please semd me a PM